Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Waters Breaking?

Congrats Sherie on the birth of your son!!!!!!!!! It was great reading about your progress - hope it all went really well.........well obviously it did cause you have a healthy bub and mum at the end of it

How lovely! Sounds like everything went smoothly for her then.

Thanks Megan, for letting the girls know that our bubba was born!

Thanks girls, for being there on Friday when I needed someone to 'talk' to. Would you believe the 'pains' (duh, contractions!!!!) started around 8 am and by 2 pm when we finally got to the hospital I was FULLY DIALATED, they put me straight onto a bed and told me to start pushing!!!! The only problem was that I pushed full on for almost 3 hours (usually it's around 45 minutes maximum they said!) and have some major problems 'down there' now. Otherwise everything is good though...and our little boy RILEY CAMERON is just gorgeous!!!!

Congratulations to Kell too!!!! Jesse Tyler is a gorgeous name (Tyler was one of our 3 shortlisted names!). I hope you're coping well with him!!

Congratulations again Sweets, you have managed to bypass all the wretched waiting around in a hospital LOL. Were you at the Base or Calvary?

Riley Cameron is a great name and I am so happy that everything is well for you.

Congratulations Sherie! I couldn't believe it when I got the email on Friday night and then found this thread! lol
    I am so happy that everything worked out well for you guys and Riley is such a cutie!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123