• 27-30 weeks

5 5.62%
  • 30-33 weeks

18 20.22%
  • 33-36 weeks

25 28.09%
  • 36-40+ weeks

24 26.97%
  • Went into labour before I packed my bag!

9 10.11%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When Did You Pack Your Labour Bag?

froofy Guest

I gave birth at 8 months, and packed my bag about a week before that thank god. I'm going to start packing for this one very soon, just need to find a good bag

I packed my labour bag 28 hours into my labour, then headed to the hoapital

My sis was all excited and came home at 5.30pm and i'd been in labour for over 24 hours, she said come on lets go to the hospital, i'll get your bag, lets go!!!!!!

I looked at her all pathetic and said "I haven't packed a bag "

We went and packed a bag and headed to the hospital a few hours later. For me if i packed the bag it meant labour was really going to happen and i was terrified!

I half packed mine yesterday. So that would make it almost 37 weeks i guess.
    I'll finish packing it sooish i think~~~~~need to do the washing first & i wear the pj's i want to take to the hossy.

I packed mine at 32 weeks.
    The night before going into labour, I re-packed it, adding a few more things, which I ended up needing. Must have known I'd be needing them!

I never got around to packing one when i had Ella - she came early at 34weeks. This was a pain in the butt because DH never bought the correct things i requested to the hospital and i was in for 10 days! This time around i'll be packing around the 30 week mark - if not before hand. You can never be too organised

With Anneliese, i never got to pack my bag... went straight from pub (where i was for dinner and drinks with friends) in an ambulance to the hossy, and never left. If i ever do have another, i will be packing quite early...

Fire Fly Guest

36-40+ for me. With DD i was prepared around the 30wk mark but DS all i had in there were pads lol. So when i went into labour i started packing stuff in, at least that way i knew exactly what was in there and didnt have to try and remember what id packed.

Not sure i can be so slack this time as my labour with DS was only 3hrs so i dont think i can afford to be a slacko, plus when i start to feel contractions im going to have to go to mums as im half hour from hospital and DH is over an hour away with work. Fun Fun Fun.

In saying all that im sure ill be slack and not pack again. I havent even bought pads yet lol .

I started packing mine yesterday. I am just over 34 weeks now.

I did it last Monday, so in week 38.

I'm 35+2 days and I still haven't packed yet. Keep talking about it and have written a list of things to put in the bags but just haven't gotten around to doing it yet. Should get a wiggle on huh!

*bump*

I'm 31 weeks & have started packing today I've got my hospital bag, nappy bag for bub & then a smaller bag for labour that Aaron can take home with him after the birth.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123