Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AliBaby's birth story....the arrival of my baby girl!

Wow, what a great birth story. I was all choked up reading it and now I can't wait to do it all again in 3 months or so. You are so lucky you had such wonderful support. and you did an amazing job! It is such an empowering and awe inspiring experience, isn't it.

I'm glad your Dh got to look down there. My Dh still says that it was the most amazing thing watching his daughter slide out. But he also says that he "felt" every contraction and wants to check the side of the birth pool when we will be back there in 3 months time to see if there are any indentions from where he gripped it so hard - lol.

I also found that the stitching was horrible. I had to have like 4 local needles and honestly, that was worse than labour. No more hormonal help to deal with the pain. I hated it.

Well done, hun. And congratulations on the arrival of your precious baby girl!

Sasa

Missy- Pics are in the gallery here

Congrats !

What a great story ! Well done !

xxxx

Well done Ali!! I am so happy for you. Having such supportive midwives really helped with my birth experience as well. Enjoy your baby girl, she is beautiful

You did an absolutely fantastic job, well done!

Thanks for sharing your awesome story

Well done Ali!
    that was a very much long awaited birth story! and i loved reading every bit of it!

What a great story Ali! Sounds like it was perfect for you

Congrats!!!

What an awesome story, well done Ali, you did so well!!

wonderful birth story, you did an awesome job

Oh well done Ali.
    What a wonderful birthing story, I laughed and I cried (like a good movie, there was something there for everyone LOL) You told it so well.

You are one lucky gal, what a perfect birthing experience! I am so glad your DH was so supportive and got to experience every bit of it with you. I loved the bit about the two of you sharing that first family moment

I had a peep at your pic: Ashlyn is so adorable!

Thank you for all your lovely comments on my birth story. I really do feel blessed to have had this birth experience and it is a pleasure to share my story with you all, especially after all the support you have given me through my pregnancy.

So many of the midwives and other friends and family have said to me that they cant believe I am a first time mum and I really think it is because of all the advice I have received from everyone on BB and reading such informative posts that keep me so well educted.

Thank you again to all of you.

ALi- Glad things are going well... I wanna see more pics... lol....

Alibaby - an incredible birth story. I'm sitting at my desk at work quietly blubbing away. Absolutely beautiful.

I laughed when you said you and DP had agreed he wouldn't 'look down there' when bubs is coming in case the image was stuck in his head. DP and i have agreed the same - will be interesting to see.

Ali - what an awesome birth story hun!! You did an amazing job. Congratulations and Ashlyn is just adorable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12