Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Breastfeeding tops /tanks..?

oh thats a great deal!! I wish I could get my ABA rep in my area to phone me back now .

What are you waiting on Christy? Can I help?

I bought two breastfeeding tops from target, a red and a black one and they re really nice, they have a V front with a boob chube(?) looking band underneath and it is slit underneath the V on either side. So easy to feed with I wear them everywhere.

Target! really? I will have to have a look!

Debbie Lee Guest

Has anyone seen any that would fit larger women? Most sizes (even extra large) only go up to like about a size 16. Bit annoying!
    Also, do they accomodate bigger boobs?

I am pretty sure the FreshMums range has larger sizes. google them.

OOOh I'll have to have a look see in Target too!

Deb, I am already in DD bra's again!!!!

Debbie Lee Guest

Thanks Fiona I'll have a look-see.

Trace - I reckon I'm an F cup normally so I'm probably cruising for at least a G! None of those "hidden support" type tops are big enough to hold my bazoombas in! LOL

Maybe a target plastic bag over your shoulder will hold em in Deb...

I was a GG with maddy I know your pain!!!!

Well...I'm a C now, how impressive am I! Wow you girls.

Anyway, to the topic at hand, I LOVE my booby bib for sleeping in (I have two, 1 older style which is short and a new style which is longer), it's just soooo much comfier than a bra to bed.

Also, I have a Freshmums singlet, and mine doesn't have elastic in the shelf bit, there are snaps along that part. It's not too obvious that there's a shelf bit, but when I've wanted to hide it, I've worn a short sleeved bolero top over it (that's what they're called right? The short cardigan things?).

I would recommend the stretchy tops too (got mine from Giordano), I've got a singlet that pulls under my boobs, clings to my body now, BUT also fit me at 9 months pregnant too! Those Gio tops are super stretchy, so I wore them while pregnant and they fit me snugly now (and I'm about a 10 now?).
    I'd also recommend the bolero (if that IS what it's called) since being short, it fits despite a big belly!

Anyway, I'm rambling now. Hope you find stuff that works for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracey View Post
    Maybe a target plastic bag over your shoulder will hold em in Deb...
    LMAO!

I think those hidden support / shelf bra tops are crap! I am a 12 DD & shelf bras do NOTHING for me. I bought a couple of Boob tube type singlets. They were basically single tops with out straps. I had to give them to my sister as she is smaller in the tits LOL (I love rubbing that in too her). Mine where just to heavy & the top just didn't sit right. I only bought them to sleep in, I thought they would be good to hold breast pads in place with out a bra. But it just didn't work.

Yeah I've got no idea how those shelf ones would go with you bosom-ful ladies :P

I reckon the Booby Bib might still work okay for night times, if your boobs are the leaky sort.

I have looked at the booby bibs & one question I have. It has a zipper down the center, But to me it doesn't look that long a zipper. Is acsess to your boobs easy? It looks awkard to me??

I just bought some singlets at supré with a button where the shoulder strap joins - just like a breast feeding singlet or bra but only $15 - bargain!!!

WOOOO HOOO Thanks dach there's a Supre' store near us!!! I'll have to check it out!

another shop i will have to look in!

I'm a C upto a DD when full of milk!
    BOOBY BIBS - AWESOME!!
    the zip seemed small when I first bought them, but as they have been worn a bit more I just unzip and push the top under my boob. If you leak ever at night they are SO good.

LOVEABLE:
    I've got the loveable singlets but I don't think they give fantastic support (although very very comfy!) They are very easy to use but do tend to expose the whole breast. I went down a size(!) to a 10 and they supported a lot better than my size 12's.

BOOB
    I bought a large Boob brand t-shirt which I think is so practical it hurts, but I'm pretty sure you are meant to wear a bra under it? I find it great from an access point of view - just daggy.
    COTTON ON:
    I think I put Christy onto this idea - only prob can be hot wearing that AND a t-shirt

The best top I bought on a Singapore site, Mums in mind (OWW my baby just bit my boob!!)
    Ebay seems to have a good range too.

Quote Originally Posted by nickel View Post
    The best top I bought on a Singapore site, Mums in mind (OWW my baby just bit my boob!!)
    Ebay seems to have a good range too.
    LMAO!
    Your Right about the BOOB tops too. I like because its practical & easy but it is a bit daggy!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast