Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Breastfeeding tops /tanks..?

Daggy?!?!?! I have never found that LOL but I don't use them as tops iykwim I usually use them under something else. But then none of the breastfeeding tops that are a certain fashion have never appealed to me so for me this was the easiest choice. I don't do colour and certainly not some of the freaky patterns I've seen in breastfeeding tops LOL! But each to their own

I find them practical and plain but thats something I looked for... if you're wanting the latest fashions in breastfeeding tops then thats not something Boob offers LOL! But I put my latest fashions over the top Especially my wrap dresses & tops works great with them. And my lacy stuff.

*hugs*
    Cailin

The Boob top I have is a top top with sleeve etc, not a singlet style. Its more the colour of mine that is a bit daggy, I got from Ebay & thoght it was a darker colour then it is. its kind of a coffee colour.

Oh yeah Fiona, I thought the zipper looked too short too, but I haven't had any probs with it. If you wanted the zip to open to a bit lower, you could adjust the straps to make the top a bit lower cut if you needed.

Hmm...thanks for that Dach, might have to pop into Supre then!

Ihad a look in Target today. I found the tops that Dach mentioned. But only in white & they didn't sit that nice on me & the white didn't leave much to the imagination.
    I also seen the tops in supre', but I didn't really like them.

OK - I just splashed out and bought some MILKYWAY brand clothes from QueenBee.
    A dress and a top. Awesome, v. expensive but worth the money for me. I just didn't think I'd be breastfeeding this seriously for this long!!
    I did try to buy the milkyway from the singapore site but Queenbee is sole Aussie distrib.
    Anyway, they are really good.

I'd use Loveable over Glamourmum just cause of the price?

I've been eyeing off the booby bibs - and was wondering about zip length (which has been answered here) but also -
    how does that zip feel?
    Does it feel like you have a zip there?
    Isn't that uncomfy when you pull it down under your breast to feed?
    Does it rub on the baby?

You can't feel the zip (there's a lot of padding underneath!)
    I just unzip, and kind of push the whole side under my boob, but I'm a C-D cup so maybe if you are smaller it wouldn't work.
    The whole singlet is very stretchy/lycra and you can adjust the straps I don't think anyone large would have any trouble if they order the right size.
    Because it's under my boob, it's not anywhere near the baby.

Thanks Nickel - that's good to hear. It's not exactly something you can check when the tops are sold on line.

Nickel, just wanted to say thanks for the mention of Moms in Mind I finally got my delivery from them yesterday & now I have four spunky new tops that I can BF in & I love them

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123