Dach,
I have the following:
Avent - Dont rate them, they are flimsy and fall out of palce in my bra all the time.
Imse Vimse flannel pads. Love them!!!! Buy them online. They take 5-10 washes to become soft, but they are lovely. Wonderful once your milk really settles.
Snazzipants - again online but from NZ. These are great too, but better when your milk is heavy and not settled. Almost an overnight pad.
I also have some woollen ones - you lanolise them so they are waterproof, and they are great too.
Can I suggest you try to chase down some bamboo pads? Check on Ozebaby for them. Bamboo is an amazing fibre - it soaks up alot of moisture, and is beautifully soft. I'm not sure if anyone sells them at the moment, but I will be getting a few new pairs for next time.




Reply With Quote
Bookmarks