Why would I have been given advice to take motilium then? This sucksFor my DD, milk is the name of the game. She has lost a kilo since I've been pregnant, because she isn't getting the milk she needs. She doesn't eat a whole lot of solids yet, despite out efforts, she's just not hugely interested. I don't even know how many bottles of cows milk she'd need to have a day. I've tried so hard and fought through so much to breastfeed my daughter, and now it's being cut short
She's effectively being forced to wean before she's ready.




For my DD, milk is the name of the game. She has lost a kilo since I've been pregnant, because she isn't getting the milk she needs. She doesn't eat a whole lot of solids yet, despite out efforts, she's just not hugely interested. I don't even know how many bottles of cows milk she'd need to have a day. I've tried so hard and fought through so much to breastfeed my daughter, and now it's being cut short
Reply With Quote
Bookmarks