Hi PZ. What a tough situation

I'm not really going to give advice but just some thoughts as such....

Firstly, I was on Motillum for low supply with DD1 and like others have said, my dosage was a lot higher (2 tablets 3 times a day!) and I was on it for about 4 months before I started weaning. I wasn't pregnant though so the dosage may need up be lower but weaning after such a short amount of time seems pointless to me And yes, it helped with my supply for sure.

My DD1 self weaned at 11.5 months. She just refused the breast for a few days in a row and that was it. Babies can certainly self wean at that age but I understand Isla is not doing that. Just saying that babies certainly do it, there was no stopping my DD, she just decided she no longer wanted boobies by pushing them away and climbing down off my lap!

Babies can move to cows milk a little earlier and can thrive on it too. I don't have studies to reference, just one amazing (and a little sad) example that happened to my close friend's DS in March. She was diagnosed with breast cancer in March this year. The tumour was really big and aggressive so a mastectomy was scheduled ASAP. She got the diagnosis on the Monday and her breast was removed on the Wednesday - damn quick. Her 11 month old was the biggest boobie monster, still having several feeds a day including 2-3 overnight. Despite having cancer and losing her breast, her DS's breastfeeding was one of her biggest concerns. It concerned all of us that are close to her actually. Well the poor little guy was given no choice, he had to wean cold turkey and he'd never had a bottle in his life. The first two nights were a bit tough on him but he survived and quickly adjusted and loved cows milk. And even better, he started sleeping through - for the first time ever. A totally unexpected bonus. He hasn't looked back. It was super tough on my friend and her little man to have to break their beautiful bond so quickly and unexpectedly but they had no choice and it all worked out ok. The extra sleep at night couldn't have come at a better time either.

On solids, have you tried Isla on purée or mashed foods as well? Baby led solids isn't for all babies. Some babies prefer the texture of puréed or mashed food. It could be worth trying her on softer foods to see if she takes to it better. Just a thought.

So, as I said, no real advice, just some things to think about. Good luck and congrats on the pregnancy