See a Internationally Board certified Lactation Consultant ASAP. I spent $120 and had almost 2 hours of 1:1 education with a brilliant LC who taught me about attachment, sucking reflex stimulating exercises to do with DD from day 1 and how to stimulate my supply etc. she wrote a bf plan which meant I knew what to do from day 1 and had some confidence and I was mainly left alone by the midwives so I wasn't getting loads of conflicting advice when feeling vulnerable.
Once DD was born my LC was in contact daily and I could contact her whenever I needed support or reassurance. She didn't even charge extra for this!
I have to squeeze in a second tip. Read ' Breastfeeding Naturally' which comes as part of an ABA membership and if possible, get your partner to read it too so they are on board to support you when challenges arise.
Good luck and enjoy those newborn snuggles.