Thread: C Section Question!

EryJonJeremiah Guest

Question C Section Question!

Hello... I wanted to know if it's ok for me to get pregnant in Feb, I just had a C Section Nov 1st but my daughter passed away after 4 hours... I feel empty... This was my second pregnancy, I had my son normal... The reason why I had a c section was because if she was to stay inside of me full term she would have still passed so they wanted to take her out... No complications at all during any of my pregnancies... Please let me know all the info I need... My doctor told me everything is going very well... The scar is healing perfect...

Hi - I cant help with your question but I just wanted to send you a big and say I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope you find the answers you need, and the support to get through. There are a couple of threads you might be interested in checking out:

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...ad.php?t=55359 (for when you are TTC)

and

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...22#post1092422 (for when you are pregnant)

Not all of us were TTC when we joined either thread, and the girls will welcome you with open arms - if you feel up to it.

I wish all the very best for your family :hugs:

duplicate post - sorry

Hi there,
    Sorry to hear about the loss of your precious daughter. I too lost my daughter in November 2006 and delivered her by c-section, which was my second one. My OB advised it is best to wait at least 6 months after a c-section to get pregnant again and luckily I did get pregnant about 5 and a half months later. To be honest, I too started trying again in late Feb when I felt physically ok and emotionally ready to try again - 6 months just seemed too long. My current OB has had no concerns about getting pregnant again so soon after my last cesarean. As Mel has mentioned, if you need to talk about your loss or trying to conceive again, pop into either of those thread and you will finds lots of support and advice.
    Good Luck!

I can't give any advice on when to try again after a c/s but just wanted to say how sorry I am for the loss of your daughter. As Mel and Bailey have mentioned, when you are ready join the TTC after loss thread. It is amazing how much support you can get from women in similar situations as you. Take care and wishing you all the best on your TTC journey

I am so sorry to read of your loss :hugs:

My DD's aunty fell pg 3 months after a c-sect... everything went fine

xx

i'm so sorry for your loss. i really don't know what to say as i couldn't imagine how you must feel

my doctor told me that i must wait at least 6 to 12 months before falling pregnant again.. i had a c/s in december

i wish you the best of luck for your future pregnancies..