Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Caesarean Chatter #4

Debbie Lee Guest

Ooo... me too! I definitely want a boob job. I imagine after finishing with kids, they will be swinging like pendulums!
    *Debbie starts singing* "Do your boobs hang low, do they wobble to and fro?"

A tummy tuck and a boob job sounds great add me too that list

I am still sore now and again my trouble is Kimberley likes to try and roll or jump on me and that is when it hurts the most.

LOL @ you girls.

I need a bit more up top, even with full breastfeeding BB`s I`ve only gone up one size.

Gemma - I only get pain occasionally now and seems to happen a lot when I`m doing a bit too much BDing Guess all those muscles in that area are working.

Thanks guys, I wasn't sure if you could get away without a catheter or not? But I did think I read on here somewhere that someone got away without having one? Maybe it's just all in my head!!

Nic

kirsty Guest

When I had my c-section I had a catheter & quite frankly I'm not sure you would manage without one ~ well not IMO anyway.

I hear you on the boob thing ~ I hate looking at mine in the mirror, certainly no resemblance to anything perky there & I'm sure if I tried hard enough I could tuck them into my knickers!!

Melinda Guest

Guys,

I've split this topic, so that the posts that are relating to boob jobs etc, can be found here in the General Health, Fitness & Well-Being Forum.

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL Melinda - we did get rather off-track there, didn't we?? Ooops! 8-[

Has certainly taken off in the other forum. Another question, AF has returned for the second time since the caesar and I had some very major clotting yesterday. Anyone else get this, again wondering if it is normal.

Melinda Guest

From memory, with my first couple of AF's, they were a bit clotty Gemma, but after that, I didn't get any clotty-stuff.

Debbie Lee Guest

I've had spotting a couple of times but they have been a few months apart and nothing really to write home about (not that I would do that... ).

Is Trish still around??
    I found a couple of old posts that said you didn't have a catheter with you c/s. Am I reading that right?

Nic

Debbie Lee Guest

](*,) I spoke too soon. AF arrived yesterday and, this time, it's reminicent of the old days!! :roll: No clotting tho, Gemma.

Melinda Guest

Nic - perhaps post a message for her in 'Messages for Other Members'. She is definitely around!

Argh Debbie....yucky AF!!!

Thanks Mel, I will do that!

Nic

DH and I are looking at having our next baby soon and I posted a question in baby discussion. Not sure if you know the info below (copied from the other post). We weren't aware of this.

Saw my Ob today and he still says 6 months since the birth before getting pg again. The main reason is the placenta can fuse the the caesarean scar and the worst case is a hysterectomy and half of my bladder removed. There are no actual stats on this because not too many people get pg straight away after caesareans. He checked my scar and was happy how it looks and he did say that if I did get pg now it would probably be okay. Saw a GP yesterday and he said it was okay as the uterus doesn't expand until 3-4 months into pg. Got my blood test back and all okay apart from low iron which is normal for me. I am supplementing iron as I knew it would be low.

This is a major risk so DH and I are going to discuss it further.
    I think we are both heading towards waiting until December which will be 6 months after Amy's birth, It will only be another 4 months and the babies will be 15 months apart which is still close.

Debbie Lee Guest

Gemma - yep.. the babies will still be close. My 2 youngest sisters were 16 months apart and people confused them for twins alllll the time. They are pretty close too... but, then, I am close with my other sister that was born 2 years after me. Could be because we shared bedrooms for many, many years, LOL.
    Good luck with it all! It's great that your GP has given you the all clear. Sending lots of baby dust for December!!

Gemma - you got me a bit worried there saying about the risks of having another baby so close to the first after having a c/s but as it turns out it`s not easy falling pregnant whilst breastfeeding so Matthew`s going to be a bit older before #2 comes along.

Hey ladies, I posted a quick message for Trish and she replied that she did not have a catheter with her c/s. All I can do now is hope that whenever the day comes, I might be lucky enough to not have one as well.

Nic

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast