I had my 3rd C 8 weeks ago, recovery was fantastic better than my other 2 but during the op my ob said my uterus resembled a fish bowl because it was transparent around the scar??? I asked at my 6 week check up about the possiblity of having 1 more and he said he didn't recomend it because it was thin around the scar on my uterus. He said if I did have another one I should go to a big hospital. My ob is a very cautious man and even before he did the op he mentioned several times that 3 c's is more than he recomends for anyone, and yeah gave me the "you should have your tubes tied" lecture I don't want to close the book even if I do decide not to have another baby I want the option kwim?
Has anyone else had this?
Bookmarks