Hey we don't need to get angry at myself or the moderators for this... everyone is so quick to judge us and that we are doing this for agendas... well I will tell you why I have kept this open in the hope that one day, you'll have some respect for myself, and the moderating team.
I posted in a midwifery list a few days ago and I said, this is not how to respond to someone you are trying to get your message through to. The message was posted in this thread early in the morning so none of you were able to see if, because of course, that message was quickly removed from moderators because we felt it was too harsh. Nothing harsher than this, but on par. So you are wrong.
I got alot of support for what I said, offline - they replied to me in private. But I also got lots of negative feedback on how I shouldn't stop free speech and how it needs to be heard to get through to people. Well, I didn't reinstate that post, but more posts were placed on this thread. I wanted them to see what would happen if they all joined in posting the way that original poster did - and clearly, it's not working is it ladies? Which I have said so.
So before you are so quick to jump down my throat or that of the moderators, please give us some credit. I am a mother like you, I have had an epidural, syntocinon, used formula and tried controlled crying too.






Creator of

Bookmarks