Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Having a c-sect Tuesday!

Good Luck for tomorrrow

I have had 2 c/s and the biggest advice I can offer is remember to breathe when they stand you up for the first time.. I wish I had known first time round just how much that first time standing hurts. I coped alot better 2nd time round knowing what I was in for and I swear it hurt less mainly cis I knew what was coming

woops it's Tuesday.. Hopefully by now it is all over and you have your special baby in your arms..

Netty - can't wait to hear how it all went. Hope bub is having lots of cuddles in your arms now and that you aren't feeling too sore

Hey Girls,
    havent posted my announcement yet but just wanted to let you know that it went really really well and I now have a beautiful girl, Sari Anne. Due to the breech positioning she did have one foot and knee at a funny angle but it seems to have corrected itself and we are getting it double checked at the childrens hospital this week. The peadatrician (sp?) said he was 99% sure all was ok now though.

As for the c-sect, they left the epidual line in and connected pethadine that I could self administer every fifteen minutes if I wanted and I can tell you that I felt next to now discomfort for the first few days and was out of bed by the next morning and showered and feeling great. The midwives couldnt believe how quick I was recovering. So I must say, if you are going to or must have a c/s, go in with the most positive attitude you can and you will be fine!! After I got them to take out the epidural as it was starting to hit a nerve, I was just on panadene for a 1.5 days and then panadol every four hours with on antiinflamitory with lunch. The only sore thing I have now is my nipples ooooowwww LOL will get used to that though I am sure.

Thanks again for all your advice ladies. I must say the pad across the top of the undies to protect your wound...great idea!!

Love Nets xxx
    PS must change my signature bit!

Congratulations

Congratulations Netty, Glad to hear that all went well for you.

Welcome little Sari

Congratulations!! So glad to hear everything went well!

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Congratulations Netty....

The pad across the nickers worked for me, I'm so glad it worked for you.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Welcome Sari Anne!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123