So the Dr said 6 weeks but please tell me I misheard him! Hubby goes back to work next Monday and I will be lost.
It is hard. Is there anyone around that you can ask to drive you sometimes?

You can drive earlier if you check with your insurance company and doctor but there are lots of other issues besides just driving - like if you need a pram, getting that in and out of the car can be really physically straining, even getting your baby in an out of the car can be hard work physically and put pressure on your scar. I'm not saying not to drive if you feel up to it, but before you go out, think about the other things you will need to do while you are out and make sure that you feel up to it.

I hope you can work something out