Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can someone plz look at my chart?

ok i'll try. does it matter what temp as long as they are between the first and second one? i'll try it.

FF keeps changing it depending on what my temps are. Shows that i ovulated heaps earlier.
    Now says CD11 but I'll keep fiddling with it. I'm pretty certain I didn't ovulate at CD11?!
    Last edited by TheRightKindOfWrong; December 13th, 2006 at 10:02 PM.

clare076 Guest

Hi Ashley,
    No I agree, I don't think you ovulated at CD11, I still believe it was CD14. I just wanted to see the pattern of your post ovulation temps once a coverline was in place. I know it wasn't accurate, but sometimes it's easier once you have a visible line. You can delete them now.

I still think your pregnant! Have you managed to convince DH to let you test yet. Today would be a very good day, it's my daughters first birthday so we could be both celebrating!

Hi Ashley - I think you o'd on CD 14 also all the signs were there....

Yeh i want to know to did he say YES ?????????????????????????????????

I just deleted the temps. My temp is still high. I took it and it was 36.9 and then I took it straight after and got 37.1 so I just put in 36.9.
    I talked to him about testing and he just said "we can test soon" and then he said we can test on the 19th now. So yay a day before that's great....not!
    Still no AF so far! I'm now 15DPO if I O'd on CD14 I think?
    Awwwww happy birthday for your daughter! My niece is turning 1 tomorrow.

OMG Ash, heheheheheheheheh looking good hun - fingers crossed they stay high........

HA HAHAHAHAHA

I have attached the only chart i did and i was got preg so you can compare it with yours Ashley... just click the button that says "view in celsius"

CD 14 we DTD and i o'd the next day

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/158a87

Oh thanks! I can see similarities. Except my temps started to gradually go down and now they are back up. The only bad thing that is making me think bad thoughts is that we only BD the day after O if I O'd on CD14 and it was late that night too, so late at night on CD15.

It dosnt matter - you are never actually sure when you are going to ovulate - like you cant really predict a time it will happen... you may have ovulated 12 - 24 hours before you BD so dont stress there still is a more than less chance you are pregas.....

Oh ok that's great then . I'll try not to stress I'm just so excited and nervous and scared yet hesitant to get too excited because it may all end....although it's too late because I'm already too excited .
    Temp is still 36.9 and no AF yet YAY looking good.
    I'm getting more and more excited hehehehehehe.....this is TMI but I'm VERY wet down there . Not EWCM but still creamy but just very wet. Not sure why that is.
    Damn I want to test LOL. And I feel bad for making you both wait too! lol.

Hmm Ashley, I think that you should just be sneaky and do a test!! I was planning to do my first HPT with DP but I was so afraid of a BFN that would dissappoint DP that I sneakily tested on the arvo of 9dpo. I got a result on this arvo but didnt believe it because it was so faint! If you did O on CD14/15 then you are around 15DPO and will definitely get a result! I think your other half is being a bit unreasonable to make you wait to do a test as it is a woman's NEED to know what the heck is going on!! Well thats just my opinion...

I like you way of thinking Veronica hahahahah GO ON ASHLEY... PLEASE PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY

I did the same thing - i was going to test with him but did sneaky on eon my own - I NEEDED TO KNOW.....

I am excited too hahahha
    Last edited by meegm; December 15th, 2006 at 01:13 PM.

Hehehehe I'm thinking of doing it. Although I'm going up there to see him tomorrow so I don't have much time and it's raining and my car's in the garage LOL. Awww but what if it's negative...I'll feel so bad doing it without him and then he will think that I could be pregnant and we'll do a test on Tuesday and it'll be negative. I'm just rambling I know.
    Well if I don't get a test today which I doubt I will because of the rain etc I will let everyone know on Thursday night, which is when I'll be home. I might be able to get on the net up there and tell you earlier....I should be able to actually. But by Thursday the latest.
    I can't take any more temps either because I need to get up earlier tomorrow to catch the train to the airport...I suppose I could do it when I wake up, even though it'll be 2 hours before my usual wake up time.
    Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Still do it and put the time that you did it in your ff and it will adjust it i think..
    COME ON THURSDAY.....

Still take it tho it may keep you going until you test.

Ok I'll still take it.
    Guess what? If I don't get AF tomorrow my DP said we can test tomorrow!!!!!! That's if we remember to buy tests on the way home from the airport....I don't think I'll forget! . So he eventually gave in! Yippee! Tomorrow is good because his party is tomorrow night so if it's a BFN then I suppose I can have some drinks even though I never drink anyway. Now I'm scared to test LOL because I don't want it to be a BFN and if it's a BFP then I will be so shocked. It's kinda hard to picture seeing a BFP when you've only ever seen BFNs .

WHOHOHOHOHOHO

I hoing for a BFP for you hun ..

ohhhhhh, have you tested?? i'm dying to know!!

Hi all,
    I tested this morning and......I got a BFP!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! :surprised:
    I'm completely in shock and it's my DP's Birthday today and he's over the moon about it. I'm going to do another test tomorrow morning but the second line was mighty strong! They ripped us off though because it was a pack of 3 tests and they only have us 2. But oh well I'm pregnant! LOL.
    Now I have no idea what to do next....off to the doctors when I get home I suppose.
    I won't be home till Thursday.
    I just want to thank everyone for being so positive and helpful
    I still can't believe it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast