Thread: CC Centres around Sutherland/Engadine (NSW)

Default CC Centres around Sutherland/Engadine (NSW)

Hi girls.

Seems like I am not going to have any luck getting DS into the few centres I had his name down for, so am on the look out for a child care centre between Waterfall and Sutherland/Janalli.

I went and saw two of them today and walked away feeling horrid and what if I felt that way about all of them and raaaaaaaah!!

There is an ABC Centre at Menai - anyone have any thoughts on that one? Or Loftus day care, or Heathcote sunshine kids? None of my friends have their kids in centres around this area, so I have no one to rely on for references etc.

Feeling so stuck now that I might not get him in where I thought I would be able to. I did everything just as I was told to re putting him on lists, calling in the new year etc., feeling very frustrated.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. Thanks girls.

Hi there

Just saw this post - I have DS in Loftus Kindergarten - so far, so good - he has only been 4 times and he seems to be adjusting nicely (fingers crossed)

The centre is pretty new and clean and teachers are lovely - great outdoor play area and they seem to be eating all the time - lol

I have looked at/visited many if not all of the centres in the area and this one stood out to me by far - I just got a nice vibe from it.

I can assure you that I'm pretty fussy also - I had a bad experience with FDC last year and really needed to find a place that both DS and I were comfortable with.

They have a website - just google it for more info.

I've also been down to ABC at Grays Point - not bad but nowhere near as convenient to get to and pick up - they seem to always have vacancies also - I'd say more to do with location.

Apparently Jannali Kinder Kids (?? I think that's what its called ) is pretty good also but it's quite pricey - I think from memory its over $85 per day....

Good Luck with it all - let me know if you'd like more info

Thanks for that. I have called them. DS is on the waiting list there, good to hear a good report about it.

He is in at Footprints at Woronora Heights which is a bit out of the way but I got a very good vibe from it and it was a good price ($85 is a bit steep isn't it!).

Hopefully all will work out ok.

Thanks for getting back to me, it is always reassuring to hear good reports about a place where he is on the list. Am yet to visit it, but will do so in the next few days.

Good Luck with it all - let me know how you go