Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #130

hi girls

Mel you must have sooo many nappies now! I have way too many too! Especially after the expo! and i keep saying he only has one bum

Question lovely ladies how do i do a strip wash? And do i need to one? All the nappies seem a bit smelly but have been hanging them on the line so they will be sun bleached and they are fine but once i fold them they start to smell a bit again iykwim! i put a bit of eucalyptus in the wash to try to get rid of the smell but should a strip wash them?

WOHB itti bitt all in one in lime.....freebie from working at the satnd at the baby expo woot woot!

Be Careful with c***** b***ts. Many many people have had bad business dealings with her and one lady who didnt receive her product and kicked up a stink, the cheeky butts lady even put this lady's and personal details up on her homepage calling her a liar etc etc. She is even known to send legal letters to forums like this if anyone says anything negative about her so that is probably why it is hard to find information.

Buyer beware is my advice....you might be one of the ones who gets great service but my advice is to use a payment method where you have some comeback if anything goes wrong. In fact that should be general advice for buying anything online...make sure you can get your money back if things go pearshaped no matter who your are dealing with.

Now I'll prolly get a legal letter saying I have defamed her or something...you just watch!!

Cool thanks for that advice Nelle... makes perfect sense now.. I just usually put all my nappies together just after washing.. is it weird that I actually like stuffing pockets and putting my night nappies together... .lol

OMG Jodi - after my little poo adventure, it seems like half of Cairns must be covered in poo!! Shouldn't laugh, but I did!!! Would love to catch up, let me know when you're free!

Mo, there's fluffy mail on the way to you - one Lotus heading your way!! It's express posted, so hopefully you'll get it sooner rather than later!

WOHB: eep, still the same Lotus AIO that he got changed into after his last nap, I went out and when I came back DP had put him down for a nap - still in the same nappy. This will be interesting. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by Gudism View Post
    Got a question actually about the itti bittis..
    Dh was putting them together the other night after I had washed them, and he said that the first snap in insert that you fold in three, seems to have to be folded up at the end as well, so the smaller insert can be snapped in on top of it from the other end?? Does that sound right or did he put them in wrong? I tried to see what he did wrong, and I didn't find anything leaping out at me... but I don't have many snap ins, so don't really know what I'm supposed to be looking for..
    Mel, if you give the leg elastic a bit of a stretch when you're laying the top insert in, the bottom insert will lays flat. It seems like it's too long, but when the elastic is stretched like it would be on bub's bum, it lays out fine.

HTH!

ETA - Snap Nelle - I didn't see your post all tucked away there at the bottom of the page!
    Last edited by suse; June 30th, 2008 at 03:48 PM. Reason: ETA

Thanks Suse

I so need some fluffy mail
    I have had such a horrid couple of nights with Isla I really need a pick me up!

Maybe I can make something....

thanks MelBel
    I am going to hold off just because i cant find any results for review searchs online ANYWHERE!!

I might just get another 12 BBH Bamboo fitted... omg why didnt i get them at the expo!!!! rah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW - it wasnt fluffy mail

PP - I haven't had any fluffy mail for a while now either..
    And I should have gotten some more BBH at the expo... silly me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gudism View Post
    PP - I haven't had any fluffy mail for a while now either..
    WHAT!! You bought some nappies on Friday

suse - pm'ing you now.

boomba - I think if they are starting to smell a bit, then a strip wash is recommended. Am I right girls?? I think nelle's how-to-thread about new cloth users has that info in it.

[QUOTE=Gudism;1314898]PP - I haven't had any fluffy mail for a while now either..
    QUOTE]

Ugh - I'm so tired!! Meet up was ok... meeting falguni & maz was great but Punky was SO TIRED & I didn't talk to as many peeps as I should have... oh well, roll on nappy meet lol!

Arrived home tired myself & with a VERY grumpy baby girl to the lovely suprise of FLUFFY MAIL! Woot! Nappy Bucket goodness: Cow Print HH & Marigold Haute.

QM - I love my cow print HH!!! Now I have cow print huggalugs to go with!
    Good to hear the meet up was fun Wish i could have made it.

Kellie - put in another order for cheekybutts they are quite ok for the price.

any news SAM, hanging to know how your scan went!!

I sooooo wish I didnt put that order in last night, has been taken out of CC yet so am going to call the bank and cancel. thanx for the advice Melbel

Jodi - thats different... I brought them home with me.. doesn't count as fluffy mail.. lol

i want fluffy mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey i just got an email

SPend $100 at BBH - and get a free magicall!

I just went hunting for the sex of Sammi's baby! Found it!
    Congratulations Sam!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast