Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #130

Boo!!! Had a huge day today, went to a BB meet-up near Australia Zoo... then Jovie exploded... no just got super tired & lost the plot, so after more than an hour drive up, we stayed for an hour & had to drive home! She fell asleep after 10 minutes in the car, so the drive home was peaceful...

Sorry Mel's! I wanted to chat & show the stash I brought with me, just wasn't going to happen. What with one child doing stunts & the other clingon crying.... ah well... Thursday I won't have any children at my house, so I'll be comfy

WOHB: nothing... again....

Christy - I have nothing but admiration for you the way you handled the girls today.. you are AMAZING... I love your patience - I want some!!!! You'll have to give me some parenting tips as well I think

Sorry Aricyn didn't stay very long, probably a good thing though - mum said he was HORRID for her, only slept an hour, and just really cranky and grizzly - those damn teeth!! Plus the "lip" accident didn't help..

I'm disappointed at my Monkey Doodlez that leaked this morning - damn those sposies!! argghhh.... got him in a bubblebubs (i think) now, but its smelly and getting wet so better change I think!!!!!!

Ooh.. and I got fluffy mail from nappy bucket. I think I put in so many orders i confused them... LOL....

Thanks, I appreciate that Mel! hehehehe! I can't wait to see your stash! I brought some longies just for you to have a look at Thursday....

You are amazing Christie.......the girls are beautiful.

Mel.....Aricyn is so cute, how is his lip, hope the swelling goes down soon. Poor little bugger.

Cooper was asleep within 5 mins of leaving until I stopped at BP travel center for a coffee then screamed for the next 35mins home, he is so tired hopefully will sleep all night

WOHB.........BBH and wool cover

Christy - how much of my stash do you want me to bring?? I've only got a magna sedan... PMSL...

WOHB: nothing - in bath with daddy - but soon to be cushie tooshie...

Mel...can you bring a snoozy wun please, I really am interested in checking them out.

OH and how does everyone stop their nappy buckets smelling of old pee? Mine STINKS and I'm figuring you must have to wash it out between loads of washing or something?!!?? Either that or Mr Pi$$y pants just has really smelly wee wee..

Mel - yup one snoozywun can be done..

LOL I have 2 buckets, once I put a load on I take the bucket outside and take the one thats outside inside, if it still stinks after 2 days or so I put bicarb soda in the bottom.

i hear some bicarb washout and sun is a good thing for nappy buckets?

As for thursday... im not sure i will have anything to show and tell
    BUt would love to check out your stash Gudism... bring one of each HA!

Right.. one of each... can do..
    that means I have to buy TWO more buckets.. one for me.. one for daycare.... and another clothes horse I think... I'm running out of room.. LOL

Some one help me!!

I have lost my snap in booster for my Dlish, finally figured out how to get it on Mj properly and now i cant fine the mini snap in!!

oh i have umm 6 dlish comeing now!! woohoo finally paid for them today now Judith is back, hehe she must have thought i was so eager cause she sent me a email saying ring her with my CC details and i rang her within 5 min (i got no life)

there are a few Mandy MAcs on Ebay at the moment after seeing one today I am so tempted to bid.....but I really want more BBH cant decide

Mel you will definitely have to have another baby if you keep up this buying craze you are going through

WOHB: Sposie... still waiting for more night nappies...

Quote Originally Posted by melham74 View Post
    there are a few Mandy MAcs on Ebay at the moment after seeing one today I am so tempted to bid.....but I really want more BBH cant decide
    I was just looking at those. personally I like the mandy mac over BBh's simply because I found BBh's a terrible fit on Isla. I have 7 mandy macs, they are my rainy day stash

There are two Zada night nappies and 2 WC Dreamy Nights on BFB at the moment...

Are they any good?

Christy - can you show me how to do the snappi things on thursday? I have no idea how to put it on and some of the newborn nappies have to be done up with one!! arghh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ashleajayne View Post
    There are two Zada night nappies and 2 WC Dreamy Nights on BFB at the moment...

Are they any good?
    wc are great!

No worries Mel!!!

MandyMacs eh? They are DH's favourite nappy and will choose them over any others. I love them as well, better than my BBH hemp nappies

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast