Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #132

You guys can still refer to me as Ash or AJ whichever I just needed to change my username

DF is sick and Alex is grizzly and miserable and for one doesn't have his hands halfways down his throat so I'd say he has whatever Ant does. I have a wisdom attempting to come through that has no chance so that hurts too. Wahhhh. Alright, sorry about the rant.

I was worried about upsizing the IB because it looked very gapey, but it worked a treat, so I can't complain. Suppose I should put that deposit on my weewuns layby. Have totally forgotten about it. Ahhh I'm gonna get smacked when DF finds out I bought more nappies. Eeeeek!!

I was doing well with BBB + wool or fleece overnight, was using 2 long inserts instead of one long/one short and it worked a treat. Then he got bigger and started drinking more. Doh. Now its snoozywuns!!!

Might check out nurture nappies, I was looking at ecobubs directly. Else I'll PM you maz

Do you reckon they'll be selling cloth pads at the baby expo? Or is there anywhere else I can go and look/touch them?

WoHB - sposie (DH put him to bed)

Kaz if you find you need to get the ecobubs from the NZ site for some reason, I can pay for them out of my NZ bank account and you can just pay into my aussie bank account....... I got money squirreled away ALL over the place! (helps that I was born there and have had an account since it was a school bank account....hehe)

I'm evil. You're all evil! I just bought nappies while my hubby sleeps next to me.

So I got:

* GNST night nappy, medium size, medium wetter.
    * ecobubs chocolate & blue stripe pocket
    * mama pad (why not!)
    * imsevimse organic velour cover.

I do love the IV cover I have, I like the leg gussets.

night all!

Oh you are enablers aren't you! Thank God I have absolutely no money to spend!

Ness, i got a few rows done today! better get back to it!

I am sad I want a pick me up in buying nappies and getting fluffy mail, but i cant Tax time is coming though! DH finds out what is happening with the army by the 15th (they changed the course dates) so hopefully sood we will be able to buy nappies. I hate having to use exxy sposies in the meantime

WOTB: sposies. Em is still getting over her Thrush and I havent done the stuffing yet. some of my nappies are STILL wet and they got hung up inside a week ago

maz - nothing yet Postie didn't even come on Friday, must have chucked a sickie, so maybe today. I totally forgot to pay you, doing that right NOW!

ali - I'm the same. Can't spend much money ATM. We need to see what damage we're up with, with our tax. It'll be great if we get a refund, but not counting on it. I did get my MBF refund thingy in the mail the other day, and was hoping to spend some of that on nappies, but DH has spent it on other things already! ggrrrr!
    ETA: - bugger it, I've just bought a Berry Plush (sunrise colour) from NB. I had to. They look sooo cute, and they're on sale. They only had a small left, hopefully that will fit Emily. She's in a medium with the BBH Magicalls & IB d'lish.
    Last edited by Visitor7; July 7th, 2008 at 08:11 AM.

sadly the only thing i *really* need to buy are small covers with gussettes!!

Well Liam just did his first poo in a clothy... it was the BBB and it leaked! Out the leg - but it was a very runny poo and it only leaked a little on the clothes (the leg elastic gathered most of it!

He's now in a Bambino Mio (prefold)... only got one more clothy before I wash the lot (while he uses sposies...)

Jols- you dont really need to clearly seperate, 'need' and 'want'!

Congrats on your first cloth poo netti!

oh i just got fluffy mail!!!!!

6 Dlish here in my hot little hands, oh my the colous are just devine.

now for prewashing

ooooh, bbh 20% off!! I just had to buy 2

Woo hoo nettie on Liam christening his BBH

Jols - you can always NEED a fleecie or minkee cover...wait until september babe

Oh Oh I just got the BBH email to.....Im debating...its a want factor........ive been waiting for their minkee but oh oh I could always do with some coloured ones seeing that they are so cheap....oh oh...maybe I should do a layby

Ange - Is Miss L into size 1's yet? Ive got some pj's here for her anyway

20% off ay... hmm

pity they don't make adult sized nappies.. with this gastro, I'm sick of running to the toilet... lol

hehe ange ido really need and want them!!
    would love some more ittis!!

thinking of selling some large nappies taht have never been used! they just dont fit sophie and not sure they ever will!!

ETA true maz true!!!!!

thinking of selling some large nappies taht have never been used! they just dont fit sophie and not sure they ever will!!

Any nuetral ones.........I am getting desperate for some large or OSFA.

Not yet Mazza, but wont be far off. How many pairs of PJ's does Vy own?????

so would I be smart to get some BBH? I mean for NB?

Did you see on their latest news bit it says spend $100 or more & get a free AIO as well

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast