Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #133

Ok I gave into temptation (with DH's Blessing) and bought a nappy with what I had in paypal. so no money out of my pocket, but I still felt naughty. Does anyone else get that?

so now I am waiting on fluffy mail! It is a red moo moo cushie tushies basix. I love fluffy mail! must put some stuff on Ebay or in the classifieds so I have more in my paypal! any money already in paypal is nappy money in this family.

Maz, please tell me that the disco bus has a mirror ball hanging from the rear vision mirror?

I just realised I've been a bit absent the last few days - I've been lurking, but am overwhelmed by the insane amounts of fluffy spending going on. And I'm still a'waiting my purdy pink WC - so nothing exciting to report in the way of fluff myself.

WOHB: Sugarpeas wool-in-one boosted with (eep) microfibre in the vain hope that it will hold the night. Been rainy up here today and everything's still drying.

:eek: You go and look at MCN online stores and you guys go and get 2 new pages of thread going!!

Now I'm late for bed (got to shower & express before I can go to bed!) but I just HAD to have a look around for any other MCN bargains... didn't find any

You guys have me hooked!

WOHB - sposie...

OMG... all last night whilst trying to sleep.... what was I thinking of.... friggin longies...
    christ...

WOHB: he is still sleeping (good boy, get rid of that flu), so still a sposie..

hi girls...

i have discovered with the $600+ ive spent in the past 2 weeks :blush:... i have no $$ left but really want 2 x wet bags....

suggestions on who sells them the cheapest?

Have my Magicall i got as af freebie from BBH's but not sure if i am going to use it.. it is a purple medium.... mmmm i like the fitteds? Perhaps i can do a swap for a wetbag (or 2 ) if anyone is interested?

FJ- ROFL @ isla waiting to crap in a new nappy! That is a chick that knows quality.

Anyone know how Gigi is going?

I would love the Disco come to visit Disco MAz! That's no threat! ('Disco Maz' Kinda has a ring to it! )

Mel- NO MORE NAPPIES!

I want a LS too Sammi. Think i'll just have to bite the bullet. I love that enclosed elastic waistband, it's on my loopy lilly longies. I find it much easier on a little wriggler!

I'm a bit excited, going to have some waxing and beauty treatment done while my GF watches Lu. A gift voucher from Feb! About time! Before you know it i might even get a haircut! lol

WOHB? Swaddlebees.

Oooo Ange be careful of you'll end up UTD after that pampering

FJ I'm not sure which band I prefer. I've got longies with both. I think tight is better then loose and I'm sure it may give a bit if you use gentle persuasion.

Mel thanks! I'm still finding it a bit hard to get my head around TBH.

Nettie haha!

Suse I got like that for a while. I really haven't bought much this year at all, but am making up for it now though

WOHB got no idea as DH put him to bed. Hope it's still holding up!

Sam - I can understand that.. all this pregnancy I thought I was carrying another boy!!! I'll still be surprised if it comes out pink I think!!!!

Ange - ooh you're no fun... no more nappies at all???

WOHB: IB - giving it another go - this time no NAP...

well last night BBB with 8 extra layers of bamboo (2x double bi folds) did not wirk!! i cant believe that 12 layers of bamboo couldnt hold her!!

She was so soaking wet this morning and stunk so bad i had to bath her!!!!

But you want to to know the funny thing, she didnt even care!!!

well have a chiro app for Mj this morning so will be back later

HAPPY 6 MONTHS TO MATEAUZ!!!!

Hope i got the day right maz!!!
    what a special milestone for you all!!!!
    reach over and pat yourself onthe back maz!! you must be one proud mumma!!

thanks babe...its been an emotional day but WOO HOO we got to 6 months

well done Maz

Well done Maz

Gorgeous new ticker pic Maz - BIG MAN!! Punky is almost there too! You must be soooo happy - aw, I'm even getting teary over here!! ...can I ask you please... what is Vy's favourite colour....??

PP - I got my one & only wetbag from greenkinds on ozebaby as it was seconds.... dunno why it was seconds, cheap & works great. It's a good size too, fits a whole day out's worth of nappies without issue.

Thanks QueenMab!
    I will have a look on there. i am thinking i will need one for day care and personal use (esp with 2 in cloths)
    i know BBH have them for $15 each have you placed your order yet Mel... sorry i am bad at thinking about things

My mandy macs still havent arrived... have 12 BBB in the machine ready to wash... it is pouring rain.... why is the universe against my cloth world!! insert crazy woman rant and rave here

With the prewashing of things... do you have to do them to new wool covers? ie the soak and lanolise or should they be good to go?

Depends PP, it might say on the site whether they come lanolised or not. Or you might not want to lanolise them anyway (eg. many of us don't lanolise our BBH wool covers). I suppose a prewash is always good, to get rid of manufacturing residues, but it's a step that many people bypass with covers.

Maz, breastfeeding for 6 months! What an achievement.

I'd better go do some washing, running out of nappies at the moment...and need to send an email too, one of my BumG has got shot elastic and it's less than 3 months old, so I might go see where I stand there.

Nelle - thanks
    Do you wash them in wool wash or can you throw in normal wash with the nappyes (in a garment bag of course)?

Also surely 3 months is under warranty!

I wash my BBH ones in the machine, and the Kozy Designs ones can handle the machine too (in a washbag though, without causes pilling!). I think I read the Kozy's use machine washable wool. Never on anything too warm though, cold is best.
    Anything hand knitted, like if you knit your own, or you buy a pair from a WAHM, would be best handwashed though. If you're in doubt, then treat it gently I guess.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast