Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 166

so who else managed to nab anything at the sugarshots stocking?? kitt3n..did you say you got the 3 pack?? i was eyeing the blue 3 pack off..but got something else

Maz - DS likes any colours - he changes his mind regularly on whats his favourite

Slightly nappy related - my washing machine is finally dying so DH will have to let me get a new one now, yay! I get to prewash all my nappies soon. woot!

More fluffy mail!!

Got 2 iishfly today A Fitzall with a big beautiful ballerina on the butt and a AIO with some funky flowers on the bum. They are gorgeous...love the cord outers too

Better wash them asap lol want to get them on her bum!

MAZ - Nice score today! And cant wait to see those Auriels!

WILLOW - funky AIOs - iishfly still have some fitzalls up - about $24 on sale... Sorry to hear you have to use sposies! Hopefully its just the blisters, not the cloth!

KAT - nah, havent tried them yet - only washed them last night So they are still drying....The first day in months I have had no heat and sun in Perth lol
    Will let you know how they go ... going to make tomorrow 'new nappy testing day" heheh...2 Lou Lous and 2 Iishfly's should do her nicely for the day with all her free range time.

JODIE - Jesus woman!! lol Hope you are hiding that bank statement from hubby
    Which BLs did you get? I loooove babylegs!

ALI - hope the girls are going easy on you hun and you get a chance to STOP DOING WASHING for a while lol

MELLY-MOO - Nice avvy hun!! Looking HOT Hope your WC comes soon - I hate waiting lol

GIGI - so happy to hear Bilbs is on the mend....and her TTing going off like a frog in a sock!! Go Bilbs!! *hugs* Dont you be leaving us though!!

Testing out anothe new one today though - the OOAK Bib and Tucker pocket I got form Mothers Instinct. LOVE IT! The fit is so nice - which is great cos it is a side snapper and she is skinny - so all good. Have a BumG insert in it, fits really well. The pocket is at the front though...doesnt seem to make a difference to anything, just freaked me out when I went to stuff it lol
    Anyway, will try and get an action shot, its purdy!

WOHB: purple hand-painted Bib and Tucker pocket

yep kat i scored the 3 pack

limeslice - with the isshflies i have found that they need a few extra pre washes or the cord wicks.

WOHB - lilac d'lish

[QUOTE=LimeSlice;1710239][B][COLOR="Green"] JODIE - Jesus woman!! lol Hope you are hiding that bank statement from hubby
    Which BLs did you get? I loooove babylegs!

Hehehe... got bumble bee and black and white stripe so far.... I hope Kane likes them....

Dont have to hide the bank statement just yet!!! I got Harmonys B Bonus in instalments, and told Ad that just one weeks is for Harmony and Kanes nappies.... the rest is for the bills....

So excited.......!!!!

Jack can't wear babylegs they dig into his chubby thighs...

WOJB ~ mottled purple rum-a-rooz

Yes Lex, I am behaving, someone else hung the nappies for me, and carried the fullest dirty wash basket to the laundry.

Got a phone call from DH's platoon commander, they are going to come and do what they can to help, and DCO have sent a lady to do a bit here and there (she hung out the nappies, carried the basket and cleaned the bathroom today).

Back soon - I can hear jumping on the bed

oh god.....

i cant help myself........

should never of joined this thread.........

I just ordered some ishfly... omg, so cute... who can resist 10% off AND free postage????????

We'll thats Harmony's money gone..... NO MORE NAPPIES!!!!!!

KAT - there is somewhere that does leg warmers that snap down the sides...so the wrap around the leg and have a couple of snaps instead of the elastic sock type ones...just cannot for the life of me remember where...
    Will have a look around now and try and find them for you

ETA - AHAHA!! Found them!
    OzBabyTrends have them - they are called Baby Spats - about the same price as BabyLegs too

No fluffy mail again for me today Still waiting on the missing package but other stuff I've ordered too. I bet it all comes when I am away in Adelaide next week!

Maz-lucky you getting Auriels! I'd love to try one but they seem sooo hard to get.

PB- I love baby legs too. I have 4 pairs right now, 2 on order from Mels store and 1 pair coming free with my next BBH order! Do you think that's enough

Ali-glad you got some help, its good to know DCO will do the right thing sometimes. According to our Av's our DH's could be twins!

Love the Av mel

LS-I'm interested to hear how the loulou's go too, mines wating to be washed. It has a lot of red in it I wonder if it will run?

Lucky ladies to score sugarshots...I think the excitment of getting something rare that would be a buzz! Like winning auctions o ebay and B4B!

I can't wait for the mini lala stocking to happen I will super sad if I miss out on one of those.

Limeslice...
    i have to get out to the shops and buy some LONG adult socks and make my own baby legs...
    WOJB ~ still the blue lou lou he is still sleeping!!!

It seems Bummis covers can hold up to just about everything except earthquakes! They fell off my clothesline, when we had a tremor again at 4:30 this arv! Same thing happened last time!

Quote Originally Posted by eej View Post

PB- I love baby legs too. I have 4 pairs right now, 2 on order from Mels store and 1 pair coming free with my next BBH order! Do you think that's enough

Lucky ladies to score sugarshots...I think the excitment of getting something rare that would be a buzz! Like winning auctions o ebay and B4B!

I can't wait for the mini lala stocking to happen I will super sad if I miss out on one of those.
    - one can not have enough baby legs! i have 13 pairs, had 7 but would find they were all in the wash

- its like the rush of getting fromt row concert tix to you fave band. highly addictive!!

- never tried a mini lala, i hope you get some hun!!

I had to sell all my BL I had around 12 pairs. Ash chunky thighs just don't siut. He wore maybe half once

we have 6 pairs and i can build on that very easily now with my wholesale account

have put Mateauz in sposies.....he has chicken pox ans its all around his pee pee

yeah, Pip's chunky thighs don't suit either, but they are sorta OK?

Ordered a pair in Swans colours but they came in essendon colours, one of the blokes here at work is a bombers supporter and has a newborn, he loves them

My little boy is starting to TT. guess its time to TTC!

And Mel - congrats hun *hugs*

And Maz - you know that link I sent you last night? They're doing me a custom! Oh no on chickenpox!!!!!

Hey, best way to wash the raw silk liners?

WoHB - snoozywuns

I have lost count of how many HLs we have. Most of them havent even been taken out of the packaging, but they will get used eventually.

Maz - Bummer on the pox!!! Hope he recovers quickly!!

WOEB: Sposie zinc and soaker
    WOSB: Some sort of CT - Lost track with her stall tactics.

kaz - i just wash em in the machine, on a handwash cycle, warm, with a little wool wash.

now i am sure she is teethiing - screaming and gnawing her wrist till its so red. fast asleep on my chest now after some panadol.

wohb - still an itti. should be a nn

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast