... 9171819

thread: Cloth Nappies #172.

BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

Jun 2004
    The Festival State

Marlene - the mandymac night nappy is a OSFA (5 - 25kg) which is a HUGE weight range. Most OFSM night nappies come with quite a bit of boosting. At the start of the weight range for that nappy (say 5kg) you might need JUST the nappy shell, and maybe a small booster, then keep adding more of the boosting as baby grows, and wees more. So i am not sure how much Jack weighs, or what his wetting style is, but i will take a stab in the dark, that he is a long way off 25kg (!!!) so would definately NOT need 100A% of the boosting that comes with a brand new MMN nappy.

(i have no clue HOW MUCH of the boosting you used, but i'm putting this JUST IN CASE you got a wee bit over enthusisatic, and stuck in the whole darn lot!)

wotbb: blueberry trainer and bumjumper made by me.

anyone after flongies, i just saw a good range of Cheena bean flongies on the wahmania site, under Peep-o (store), some nice woolly soakers too.

Marlene, i saw some nice longies wool at Sustainable Hemp Products, and there are stores on ozebaby that sell suitable wool to knit longies out of too.

Maz - i'm so sorry to hear about your back pain, that's the pits.

Brigsy - how excitement! you're getting close! you survived the fires, you can do anything!

Kazbah - Happy 2nd birthday to Pip! Yeh!!

Today i got to meet Teru and cuddle her little Dragon, such a cutie. Bilby slept thru most of the visit (argh! my child who normally is not into day naps!).

Oct 2007
    S/West Sydney

I'm so excited about WW stocking... *giggles like little girl*

I think i may cry if i miss out of the GORGEOUS pink fairy one... lol it will be my last purchase for a while. . (do u really think i can go without buying now u have turned me into a fluff maniac)

WOTB- sposie for the last 1/2 hour cos i gave her panadol last night and i remembered someone mentioning poop stains... im hoping she pops soon so i can get it off her... maybe i should geta nap special for panadol pops... better then getting a rash hey... (naughty mummy)

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

HGL.....we got WEE stains from the panadole..not poop stains.....their wee stains grey.
    So now we use Nurofen..not panadole...
    I should come home today and hopefully there will be fluffy mail

WOJB ~ BBB / maz custom cover 'Jack'

Oct 2007
    S/West Sydney

Oh the wee stains... eeekkk... how long after the dose will it still stain>???? She popped so i just put her in a CT...

Add Marlene on Facebook

Jul 2007
    Dapto, Illawarra...NSW

So i am not sure how much Jack weighs, or what his wetting style is, but i will take a stab in the dark, that he is a long way off 25kg (!!!) so would definately NOT need 100A% of the boosting that comes with a brand new MMN nappy.

(i have no clue HOW MUCH of the boosting you used, but i'm putting this JUST IN CASE you got a wee bit over enthusisatic, and stuck in the whole darn lot!)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....that's me! Always over enthusiastic!! Yep, shoved the whole darn lot in, LOL. Will stream line it a bit next time, LOL.
    Anyway, on the plus side....there was no leaking, LOL. The wee didn't it even make it to the outer layer of the nappy...hehehe.

Jess....I can't wait either...just hope I'm fast enough to get something!

I'm really hoping some fluff will arrive at the PO Box today.

WOJB....itti bitti delish snap in, lime. First time. What a gorgeous nappy, lovely fit!
    Last edited by Marlene; April 27th, 2009 at 08:02 AM. : can't spell.

Mar 2007
    Paradise

I want to go fluff shopping too. When is the WW stocking? Might have to do some research. I have some money in paypal and the fees to transfer it to the bank would take a decent chunk out of it

FIL is coming up to help DH to do the housework. That should be interesting. 2 blokes doing my housework, the place will be a shambles!! Nothing will be where it belongs, I bet. Dont know how long he is staying, probably until someone goes nuts or he wants to go home, or I have my CS. Might have to print the nappy washing instructions and stick them to the WM for FIL. I am looking forward to Wednesday - I dont have a pain free anything right now. Laying down hurts, sitting up hurts (and clunks - OUCH) moving to the toilet (the pic of in the gallery shows how short that distance is) hurts, AND I have taken Pain relief almost an hour ago so it should have kicked in by now Anyone want to finish this pg for me and let me have a few days of being normal again? I am over it!! I guess it is revenge for not getting much MS.

Made sure DH put the pink ribbon nappy in Em's bag (he did it last night when I told him about MD's surgery) so I hope daycare use it while the op is happening!!

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Morning all

Jess - can't remember the time frame, its been a while since we've needed to use panadol - my girl isnt' that whingy from her teething, so we don't really use anything here.

Not much else is happening! Well apart from the fact I'm trying to convince DS that his dummy is "broken".. hehe

WOTB's: Still night nappies. Even though she didn't have a night nappy available last night, so I had to improvise. She's outpeeing the BBB's at night now - so have to use some of his night nappies for her. Although, now I need the Green Kids for daycare... arggh.. maybe I need more night nappies.. hahhaha

Oct 2007
    S/West Sydney

Mel- she has a cold and had a fever so thats why she needed panadol... i havent needed anything since getting the amber necklace.

Still looking at customs... too many choices. they work out a bit pricey but it would be nice to have 1 special one... lol... GF is looking good... Also i like some of the desgins on CGR designs. hmmmmm all i can think bout ATM is WW... lol

Dec 2005

Just a quick pop in -

Its sposie land for the big lads here today as I am going to strip wash their entire stash. Apart from the fact it all smells like ammonia its stains galore from the irregular washing when River was new and MIL was in charge *sigh* So Im going to be busy busy busy today.........just had to wash Jetts bedsheets again cause he wet through a sposie+cover, stripwashing their entire stash and trying to get it dry, vacuuming/mopping, Rivers circ, washing his nappies.....................anyone wanna come help me

Hopefully I dont miss the WW stocking because Im passed out exhausted. That would suck.

Nov 2006
    Somewhere Over The Rainbow

**waves hands** hello to all my new friends on facebook! lol

i am going to do stash by stash pics and put them up on FB I use all the same ones together so when they are clean i will add them

i am hoping for fluff today - my very last ww custom.... jess you are going to LOOOVE it but for all my different customs i would suggest genessa forge, sugar shots and wddlewuns... or bundles of buns. email them (but dont expect a response from sugar shots for a lil while on her blog it says her pc is broken) and ask them if they can send you their embroidery designs, and check out their galleries for their styles. If you are getting one extra special custom you need to make sure the fit will be right! BIzy Bee does shimmer on her nappies too

other fluff news - well, pre wash is over, better go put the detergent in and get the dry ones off the line!

wohb - abby gro slushie custom

Dec 2006
    Melbourne

Question for the moo goo users out there... do you use it every nappy change? Or only when its a bit red? DD keeps getting this nappy rash at the moment, which I have been using sudocream on (either with a liner in the MCN or in a sposie), but it just keeps coming back. My DH is blaming cloth, I really hope he isn?t right. I personally think it might have to do with the massive amount of teething poo that she is doing at the moment... any thoughts?

Oct 2007
    S/West Sydney

GiGi- got my parcel today... Thanks so much...

Got some from B4B but got sucked in... So not "prewashed and not used" if it were in my stash i'd have chucked it out... how can u be sure there discribed right??? GRRRR could have spent a bit extra and got a brand new one

Would really Love a custom.... off to look at sugarshots
    Last edited by Je$$_84; April 27th, 2009 at 09:13 AM.

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Kellie - if DD has rash (which is only ever because she is teething - DS is the same) then I use moogoo at every change. Otherwise, I just whack some on when changing their night nappy in the morning cos they were in it for so long.

Nov 2007

Long time no post, can't keep up with all you chatterbox's, been busy working on something special

What are you all using for Night Nappies?

So far my little girl is out wetting,
    snoozywun, BBB mega boosted, Wildchild Super NN(just).

I've tried lotus (thanks KItt3en for teasing :P) and that works a treat but not available atm
    GF super night nappy works a treat as well but the fit isn't right on her so it will sometimes leak at the top cause I can't do the waist up properly, so they are soon to be sold.

What else is out there for pee machines?

Add Marlene on Facebook

Jul 2007
    Dapto, Illawarra...NSW

My poor little man has a rash! Well, its not even really a rash...I don't know how to describe it...without being gross, LOL. He is really red..but only right around his sphincter (spelling?) it doesn't spread any further. When I wipe his bottom there is blood on the wipes The skin is all broken I think it may be due to teething, not sure. He was a whingy velcro baby yesterday, so not sure if that was due to teething or a sore bottom.

I was going to go and get some moo goo today (our local Amcal chemist stock it) but want to make sure it will help at this late stage (bleeding) or should I get something else and use lots of liners? Short on money at the moment so don't want to buy it if it won't work as its VERY exxy!!!

Add Marlene on Facebook

Jul 2007
    Dapto, Illawarra...NSW

I forgot to ask...which one of the moogoo creams is best for nappy rash?? The soothing MSM cream or the Eczema and Psoriasis Balm for Fungal and Yeast Based Skin Conditions (is nappy rash a fungal condition?).

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Marlene - I use the soothing cream, and it helps even if her butt is bleeding.

Jan 2005
    Down by the ocean

New thread time HERE

... 9171819