... 910111213 ...

thread: Cloth Nappies #173.

Mar 2007
    Paradise

Kitt3n - Toys R Us have them too. Oh and please PM me

Must behave myself, cannot order more fluff, I can't hide it!! FIL will know even if DH doesnt collect it so DH will find out.

DH forgot the shopping list last night when he did the grocery shopping, so FIL has gone to get the things that DH forgot, and switch the FL powder that DH got for TL powder. Switching to a cheaper brand for clothes but the eco store is still for nappies.

I folded half the nappies last night, DH had better finish washing them soon though cos he keeps only doing a bit at a time and running out.

Dec 2006
    In my own private paradise

woot woot woot - next week will be a good week - mel fluffy mail, TL fluffy mail, and my man only gone from Sunday to Thurs - then home the rest of this weekend (he's been home since monday!) and home again from Thurs til the following tues!!!

doing a happy dance!!

and to add to my woo hoo's - we got new curtains for gremlin AND for our room yesterday and DH finally got the washing machine going this morning so i can do the nappies again...

happy happy BG here!

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007
    Ever so slowly going crazy...

Nice BG!!!!

Kitt3n, Id like a PM....

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

Pretty Butterfly....can you please take a piccie of one of the fluffybubs NN in use?? if at all possible?? we have 2 of the minky days and they are great nappies!!!! very well made nappies indeed and Peggy is soooo helpful!!!!!

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007

No worries babe, Ill take one tonight when we get Kane ready for bed... Ill let you know, and it'll be on my FB nappy section...

Same with Harmony's new cover!!

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

Pretty butterfly....remind me hun...we are friends on FB aren't we????? sorry mind is elsewhere right now.....

I still haven't recieved my bubblebubs am quite peeved about this....

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007

HHmmmmm, I think so!!! I get everyone mixed up on there!!!

I'm Jodie G.....

Add 1MOREPLZ on Facebook

Jan 2008
    sydney

yes now i know bit stoopid today!!!!!

i still haven't done the load of nappies that need washing!!!!!

Aug 2006

Anna - I just got a teething necklace from the states (inspired by finn), can't remember exact price in AUD but it was cheaper than amberbebe and only took a few days to get here. I ordered a 13 inch which is a pretty good size for DS (who's a boofa) but probably won't last him all that long. I'll just give his to the new bub and get him a longer one when the time comes. I think DS has pretty much finished teething apart from his molars but thought it might help with his broken leg etc. He wouldn't wear it at first, kept saying 'mum, off!' but I put it on yesterday while he was distracted and he doesn't even realise it's there

Nappy bucket - same as Maz, we just have a large willow bin (what a coinkydink!!) with the flip lid. I only have one in nappies at the mo but I can fit up to three days worth in it if I have to. I keep it in the bathroom where the little squirt is, right next to the kids bedrooms.

Dec 2005

What beads did you choose Willow?

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

*scampers in and waves helllooooooooo*

I'm at work - trying so hard not to get busted.. bwhahahahaha

Obviously no nappy news here - but Aricyn's childcare group leader stopped us today and thanked us for the letter and told us that she did change him every 2 hours and the only reason why there would still be nappies in the bag when I picked him up was because he was dry, so they didn't change it for another.

And I felt like saying.. welllll.. he's in suedecloth - it does feel dry!!! LOL

She was amazed that I stuffed the nappies myself - dunno how she thought the inserts got in there...

Anyhoo - best be back to it.

BG is distracting me on MSN anyway

heheheheheheehehe

ETA - SUSE - have sent my spare snoozy booster up to you today.
    Last edited by Arimeh; May 1st, 2009 at 02:40 PM.

Dec 2006
    Melbourne

Kitt3n - thanks for the suggestion, I've asked if I can add some liners to the order

Swing top bin for the nappies sounds like a good idea... I hate taking the lid of the bucket!

Feb 2009
    Central Coast NSW

Oh Crapola - I just ordered a Mandy Mac Night and a Day, and suddenly realized it didn't say anything about how they close!!! Do these require a snappi?? I have NO idea how to work one of those, are they difficult, nor did I order any so what am I going to do with them when I get them. Arrrgh!

BellyBelly Member

Oct 2007

Hon, you use a snappi, and its very easy.

If your using a tight, velcro cover, you dont need a snappi, just pull the cover on firmly...

Feb 2009
    Central Coast NSW

Can you buy snappies at KMart type stores??

Aug 2006

Anna - we got the round cognac. Looks like they've got a clearance sale on, good time to buy For J I'd probably get him a bigger size, at least a 15 inch (or longer depending on how you want it to fit) and at least at 13 inch for R (this is what DS has). DS's is a lot shorter on him than i'd imagined, but it's good because it doesn't hang too far and he doesn't even realise it's there so isn't playing with it and pulling on it etc.

Might be total coincidence, but since he's had it on he's pulling some looooong day time naps?!

Also, just checked my paypal receipt, it was $30 AUD including postage.

Dec 2006
    In my own private paradise

willow - can you please pm me the link for the amber necklace site??

Mel - i'm soooooooooooooo not distracting you (well, no more than any other Friday when you're at work!) - and i memory serves, YOU started the chat...

am about to move all the nappies to the baby room - and then harrass her daddy into helping me hang curtains - mum gave us some older curtains that she no longer needed, saying they're blockouts - ummm NO, they're lighter than the ones in our room were - so yesterday we bit the bullet and bought blockouts - couldn't get grey like we wanted, but we're doing blue feature in her room, burgundy in ours - so i figured we'd do the opposite colored curtains - then i might have to go work out what other curtains we need and lay by them - sooo sick of curtains that don't stay where they should be!

i did tell mum we were changing the curtains over - we need a reasonably dark room if we want bubba to sleep in the day - plus blockouts are heavier and should keep the noise from the dogs and the people waffling next door a little lower (they're only next door once a month so it won't be a normal sound so would disturb her...)

Dec 2005

Sas - toss me your addy details in a pm and I will send you my stash of snappi's. Im not using them anymore and they were kindly passed on by another BB'er to me.

FLUFFY MAIL FLUFFY MAIL

My Widdlewuns and Cushie Tushie, woot woot!

... 910111213 ...