Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Cloth Nappies #187

yay princess jasmine is here NB fluffy bum

WOJ1B: sposie i think im not home to check
    WOJ2B: hospy flat and maz animals fleece cover

Oh how beautiful!!! Congratulations

Yay how exciting! Congrats hun! Pat her fluffy bum for me!

Well we r in sposies for the next 10 days very upsetting cos some 2nd had naps I bought the other day arrived yest. Mr c is on antibiotics that give him the runs as well as paracetamol for an infected gland in his bum that ended up needing surgery. The nurses all loved his baby legs tho lol

triple j - congratulations. welcome to the world little one. yay for fluffy newborn bums

cmarfol - i hope mr c feels better soon.

afm, busy cutting out patterns and such to try and make DS his own nappies. going to try a side snap one and see how i go. will do a mock up first and go from there. he has pretty much almost outgrown the pea pods we have which just leaves our fitted bbh bamboo and hemp, bumg, haute and bbh multifit. so thats 7 nappies that will last for awhile longer yet.

WOHB - pea pod.

Congrats again J - I think thats #5 or 6 congrats now from me isn't it? LOL

Getting 6 customs made by the lovely christie at Widdlewuns, 3 for the new bub (unisex) and 3 large for DD1 - cos I'm sure she's sick of having plumber's crack... But I've got her in flats too which I'm loving - but DH hates them.

Bloody double post.. arghh

Congrats TripleJ.... NB fluff... *swoons*

Didn't know you "did" flats Mel, they're not too shabby, are they?! Get a bad wrap do the old school terry squares....

I should totally put myself on a nappy ban... the MCN FB buy/sell group will be the end of me..!

oooh i have fluffy mail on the way! first lot of fluffy mail since may. so excited. i got a bbh petite in metro print for $20 from the fb sale of little bear bums. i cant wait to get it and try it on DS. my first side snap so hopefully it fits him well. i also sold some too on fb. got rid of my EARFTS which were a shocking fit and so far 1 of my 2 cushie tushie coutures. just waiting to see if this other lady wants my last ct.

WOHB - not sure. daddy changed his nappy whilst mummy had a sleep in

Loving our BBH Bamboos and Magic-all Multifits Mr P's bum is soooooo cute in them and I am starting to get impressed looks from the in-laws
    But I still love terry flats.... old skool

Ummmm.... got some WTF fluffy mail. DH's grandmother knitted us some soakers. they're like nanna knicker sized, They're absolutely enormous, but with tiny waist and leg holes. Seriously, even a double nappy would be swimming in them. I'm worried she didn't know they were for the baby?
    On the plus side, MY knitted soakers look awesome. Thinking maybe a hot wash with detergent to try and shrink them a bit?

In other news, I got caught in the rain yesterday. No big deal (except for the TENS machine in my handbag, but the kind folk at **** Smith gave me plastic to wrap that in) but this guy started yelling at me to get out of it. So I stood on the stoop of his workshop, he gave me a towel. When the rain stopped, he told me to take it with. I said "thanks, I'll make nappies out of it" So he gave me 4 more, and then his assistant walked out and offered me 15 terry flats that her daughter isn't using. Yay! So I will have about 20, and I think I might do a bit of a dye job.

got some fluffy on the way! Some SHP lushies............

hopefully I have a little squish on the way too!

WOM'sB - Velvet CK Auriel ........... and it smells....... up next .... Beetlebums Inside Out
    WOA's(still yet to be confirmed!)B - nothing yet, but plenty ready to go on the shelf!

belle, i sold our bbh naps cos they just DONT fit mr c no matter which style and no matter how cute!!
    audax, awe thats so nice, i didnt think ppl like that existed anymore....

i dug out some flats that were in my sewing box....wow im so glad ppl invented MCN!! but def better than sposies. we have some pixie poppits on the way, im stalking tthe postie lol cos we r also waiting on a jolly jumper and some amber cos mr c has decided nows a great time to start cutting teeth

WOCB: flannie flat and cheapo cover

Hello darling ones!

New thread time ( actually it was new thread time a while ago but I’m still getting the hang of this mod thing): http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...ml#post2527610

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920