Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: * Collecting Baby Items

All mine are in storage at the moment as we wait to move into our new house in about 6 weeks.. but I will get them out then and show you everything I have... actually I do have a list on Excel

Keen

LOL....I did handwrite a list and I keep it in my bag so I know what I've got and what I haven't.

It's a deal we will exchange photos when you move into your new house. How exciting moving into a new house.

Jade

Yep. Now I know that we will get the keys for the new house on April 8 which is SO soon! I cant wait. Love moving into a new house - change is as good as a holiday!

I was just looking at the excel list a minute ago - holy [email protected], I have spent SO much!

..... hope I get a bub to use it all with..... hope we both do!

Keen

Hey Keen

Bring on the 8th April. You must be counting down the days.

Jade

Kirsty77 Guest

:wave: Hello my name is Kirsty and I'm a shop-o-holic for anything to do with babies!hehehehehe I can't even go food shopping without buying something!And its gotten worse as we are ttc for bub #2 and Corey and I have decided to start buying stuff for the next bub already!! I have soooo many baby clothes its not even funny anymore!

Hi - Alex is 11 weeks old and I bought size one and two things for next summer for him ... it's the only way to do it, get them on special at the end of the season.

Barb.

Kirsty77 Guest

So true Barb!I've started doing the exact same thing!All the summer stuff is getting sold old and really cheap so I've been going nuts!

Anyone else?

I always buy at the end of season sales. That way i can afford to get some really good brands for the kids. The worse thing is sometimes I forget what I've got and either double up or they don't get much wear out of it.

Oh my word ... I see this thread has been bumped up again. I had forgotten my earlier post. I had also forgotten about the Puss in Boots in the top of the cupboard. Thanks for reminding me Sarah ... just in time for Willmartin's arrival!

Aquariangypsii Guest

Wow, I haven't bought anything yet, I guess I also feel like I would jinx myself, but if everyone else is doing it, why not. I will have to run it by DH first so won't he get a shock when he looks in the cupboard and finds all this baby stuff, or think I've gone completley nuts!

Wow, I have loads of films and books all ready for baby (ok, and infant and junior age children), but no clothes. DH would go spare. When we start TTC then I'll be buying loads of stuff in the sale, probably for the first couple of years as I know my mum really wants to buy stuff for a newborn and I want lots of clothes for when my babies get a bit bigger too! DH and I have already said there's no way we're having his niece's hand-me-downs, not that they'll be offered, but we're not having them. We just don't want MiL saying that niece looked nicer in them or something equally tactless!

I've also kept loads of baby-friendly soft toys, including ones I've made, and DH and I plan to make more toys when we know what our babies like. I really want our babies to have wood blocks and a cart to put them in, I never had that, and I can't wait to make soft dolls!

Yellow bootees look like the first thing I'm going to have made for me though if they bring this much luck! Either that or I'll have to re-learn to knit later this year, and knit something other than squares for a patch blanket. Oooh, want to make one of those now too!

Hehe, how funny is that Mel! Hope you found your Puss-In-Boots again

*bump*

Well we aren't TTC yet but I've already picked the nursery furniture I want - luckily it's not in stock til jan 07 so I'll HAVE to hold off Though I think DH was keen to start collecting stuff til I told him we had nowhere to store it

*TamaraP* Guest

We have a few things, but only things I have seen on sale. They are packed tightly away so I can't see them.

I really had to stop myself from buying things. It was hard! I ended up buying one baby thing when we were TTC.

Thanks for bumping this post, It was soo lovely to read about you ladies TTC for babies and collecting all the baby things and to see your tickers now with beautiful babies, and some toddlers too.
    And yet a little sad as some still havnt acheived a BFP yet.

I havnt got any things, BUt i do sneak a look at all the things I want to have when Bubs in finally in my belly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast