Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: To all those in the 2ww - Anyone want to share imaginary symptoms

JoDan Guest

I too am having more imaginary symptoms.. feeling a bit yuck today.. mexican food last night didn't sit too well. Had lots of wind.. but one symptom that I am not imagining is no AF! woohoo.. two more days til re-test!

Jo... if you're 20 DPO... and you still haven't got AF... have you thought about getting a blood test?!?

Celsie. xoxox

JoDan Guest

Celsie am only 11DPO..

Hi All,
    Been MIA for a day or so, been flat chat at work and just don't feel like getting back on the PC at home.
    How is everyone? This 2WW is just awful.....I have to get through 2 weekends before AF (pray no) or testing (pray yest. I am SO hoping this is our month, considering we bd'ed 3 times. But its strange, I strated feeling the O pains on Monday, but then Tuesday night I got, what I think, was pretty good and healthy CM but then today had O pains again on my right side. This is all so confusing......if we BD again today or tomorrow ..... could this still work if the last 3 times maybe didn't??? This can do your head in can't it!!!

JoDan Guest

The practice can't hurt can it? lol

I am coming down with the flu/cold I think...considering I just O this week, could a fever with the flu hinder the implantation process???????????

No... not that I know of, unless of course you have a fever. It will more than likely mess about with your temps. Just remembered you're not temping, so disregard that. lol

Celsie. xoxox

lol - thanks Celsie. I think I will start temping if and when I hit the 6 month mark.

I keep think you know, what goes on down there and how it can be so hard yeah? Millions of swimmers at leat 1 of them as to break through lol.
    I guess when you just come off the pill your body just doesn't get straight back into the swing of things like some lucky ones hey? Your mind just goes round and round with different thoughts....ahhhhh 2WW

How are you Celsie? AF still lingering around?? You feeling ok? Is she really terrible to you or just bearable? Mine are usually terrible but last month wasn't as bad.

Going to try not to read into the symptons though this month....just keep saying to myself (if feel sick) that not everyone feels sick with pregnancy......haha easier said then done

JoDan Guest

Hmm, good question, but then again alot of people fall pg when they are sick so I am guessing no... ??

Hi Bella...

I'm really good. I've still got AF staying with me. But, that's okay. She's got her bags packed, sitting by the front door.

Not too hung up on AF arriving early, thus destroying any hope of a BFP this month. Already made plans ready for the next month, even though we'd already said that we weren't going to try for the next couple months... but, can I REALLY stop myself?!?

Anyway, this is really the wrong thread... should probably have posted this in 1 - 6 month IYKWIM?

Celsie. xoxox

JoDan Guest

lol never mind Celsie..

Guys, the buddies threads are there for this sort of chatter. Locking this thread now.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345