Thread: Dull ache in abdomen..cyst?

Default Dull ache in abdomen..cyst?

DH and I have been TTC#2 for 9mths now (we are onto our 10th month) with no success.

Anyway, I finished my period 3 days ago. I didn't really have any pain untill 5 days into my period (so at the end). And I still have this dull ache. The ache is like mild period pain /mild gastro pain and in my lower back a bit too.

So I am wondering whether I might have a cyst? I am going to the dr next week, but I just wanted to see if anyone had any ideas or have been through the same symptoms etc.

TIA

i'm feeling something very similar - almost permanently for the past few months. thought it was all related to the stim drugs impacting my ovaries - but it has now been over 4 months since the last lot of drugs so i am giving up on that one!!

i had an u/s a couple of weeks ago that showed either a follicle or cyst on my ovary - there was nothing that could be done at the time to investigate, but i wasn't on any medication that should have generated a follicle and due to the pain factor i'm thinking it might be a cyst. once AF leaves, i'm goin to pay a visit to the doctor to have it investigated. AF is on her way now, and adding the pain from my ovary to the AF pain - i can hardly straighten up to walk!

hope you get some answers Nadine

I had a mild gastro pain last week, It hurt to sneeze, run etc. I went to the doc and he said that my pancreaus(SP) was inflamed. There wasn't a lot i could do but rest. It went away in a couple of days...