Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Gender Swaying Information #6

hi all, just popping back in to say that shettles method seemingly worked for us, we have a little boy on the way!

Nic only I did the diet, DH did stop drinking coffee and coke because of the caffine, plus we used shettles as well

Quote Originally Posted by skybie View Post
    hi all, just popping back in to say that shettles method seemingly worked for us, we have a little boy on the way!
    That's fabulous news, skybie!!! What did you do as far as timing goes? I'm reading Chesterman atm and it's all timing for her too. Is there any difference between the two of them?

i havent read Chestermans theory so imnot sure how the compair but we dtd on the day of ovulation in a highly penetrative position and that was it(ie only dtd once that cycle). with the girls we dtd in the days b4, during and after ovulation. it is interesting, i didnt think there was anything in it but 3for 3 is pretty good odds for me!

Yep, that's pretty much the same. How did you pick O? Were you temping and charting or did you use an OPK? Sorry for the 100 questions!

All good hun, my body is pretty good at letting me know when im ovulating! ovulation pain and lots of good CM, which only comes on one day per cycle, double checked with an ovulation calander and it matched up.
    best of luck
    xxx

Thanks skybie, that's very similar to me. We'll be TTC in 2011 and I'm mostly successfully picking my O date, so just wondered if I'd need anything else or not. I missed it last month, but then, I was insanely busy with work right on when it would have been and wasn't paying attention.

it is tricky to know for sure without being able to look at our insides!!! i just went with what i thought would be right and spent the first 20 weeks hoping and praying that it worked. i had it in my head that it was a girl though, i think to avoid dissapointment if it hadnt of been a boy

congrats skybie!!
    just wondering if any one along with the diet tried douching?
    Ive just ordered some ph strips so am interested to see if i can get my ph levels down with some changes in my diet
    amanda dont think i have congratulated you yet so so conrgratulations!! bet you cant wait to find out the sex!

another question, can u add milo to milk or is that too close to chocolate??
    750ml of milk a day is tonnes to me (only have it in coffee or cerial usually) and i dont like it on its own.... or what about flavoured milk??

just letting u know we got our little girl so gender swaying worked for us both times with DS we DTD right before O and avoided O with DD cant be 100% sure wat day but it was at least 3 days before but i had a normal cycle both before having DS and after never had a not normal cycle

Hello!!

DH and I are planning to try the gender swaying this cycle and try and get the boy that DH wants!!
    I know that it is best to wait until O so I am charting and OPKing and we DTD last night and going to wait until O.
    I've also read that deep penetration is the best way to try an achieve this.. So, any suggestions on the best position?
    And I've heard that the 'big O' also helps push the lil swimmers closer to its target. Is this true? I dont have the 'big O' so that mightn't help move them along, but I guess foreplay could help beforehand so I am fully aroused..

Oh and with the OPK's, once I get a positive OPK would you be good to go with the BDing or would it be best to wait some time after that positive? So lets say I test at 5pm and its a positive, should we get to it straight away that night or wait for the next morning or should we just go for it like rabbits?!!

TIA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ngala View Post
    Hello!!

DH and I are planning to try the gender swaying this cycle and try and get the boy that DH wants!!
    I know that it is best to wait until O so I am charting and OPKing and we DTD last night and going to wait until O.
    When TTC a boy you want a high sperm count from DH. Sperm count is at it's highest four days after last ejaculation. So when you get to know your O day you want DH to release 4 days before your attempt. Use either a condom or some other form to ensure your attempt isn't compromised by releasing this sperm into the vagina (sorry, I am trying to put it as leat sexual as possible).
    I've also read that deep penetration is the best way to try an achieve this.. So, any suggestions on the best position?
    Rear entry.
    And I've heard that the 'big O' also helps push the lil swimmers closer to its target. Is this true? I dont have the 'big O' so that mightn't help move them along, but I guess foreplay could help beforehand so I am fully aroused..
    Good idea, if you can't go all the way play for longer

Also you might try an instead cup. You can insert it after DTD to hold the sperm against the cervix, or you can DTD with a condom and then use that sperm to put into the instead cup with some eggwhites and then insert it to get even more sperm into the cervix.

Also it is recomended that you O as much as you can leading up to your attempt (this gets very tiring!! LOL) to increase your pH and to favour hormones to favour boy sperm... if you can't maybe look at using bicarb soda on your finger then insterted into the vagina to increase your pH

Oh and with the OPK's, once I get a positive OPK would you be good to go with the BDing or would it be best to wait some time after that positive? So lets say I test at 5pm and its a positive, should we get to it straight away that night or wait for the next morning or should we just go for it like rabbits?!!
    Best about 12 hours after 1st ++ OPK... make sure you test 2x daily.
    Last edited by Tanya; December 12th, 2010 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nickers View Post
    another question, can u add milo to milk or is that too close to chocolate??
    750ml of milk a day is tonnes to me (only have it in coffee or cerial usually) and i dont like it on its own.... or what about flavoured milk??
    Milo and Nesquick is Ok... not (hot) chocolate. Also, Milk has a fair bit of Potassium, organic milk has a little less than regular milk and UTH milk has even less.

Tanya- Thank you for the info!! The instead cup is an interesting idea!! I just googled it to see what it was Where can the instead cup be purchased?
    We DTD last night and waiting until O but not entirely sure when it will be, I'm guessing between CD 14-16 (i'm CD 9 now) FF is saying this Sat will be O but I dont believe it cause my LP is only 10 days (I think) not the 14 that FF has defaulted at.
    Oh and I have bought pre-seed to use too. How often should we BD during O?

I got mine form a-gender, but I was a client of theirs... You only BD once while TTC a boy. Because once you have obstained for the 4 days before your attempt and sperm count is at it's peak you need that sperm only. this ejaculation will have the highest ratio of Y sperm to X sperm. If you were to BD again your partner's sperm count will be lower and therefore the ratio will even out or swing the other way.... does that make sense?

Hello everyone

Im a mum of two very loud,cheeky,stubborn boys and id love a lil girl....anyways i can try and sway it my way

cause i heard it has alot to fo with the tiems of day you BD to how often etc

Ngala you can have my two boys if you want lol

how does pre seed help with trying for a girl? i dont use lubricant.. but if it helps i will! haha

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast