Thread: HCG Levels.

Default HCG Levels.

Had blood test today at 4 weeks HGC level is low (32). Would like honest answers infomation on how low is too low and what are the chances of preg continuing?

Hiya

I had a blood test at 4 weeks and my hcg level was 30. I had IVF so they actually told me that was a negative result but i had to be retested 5 days later & my level had doubled as they should. (just !!) I went on to have a very happy & healthy pregnancy & a beautiful baby boy.

I think the fact that your levels double is far more important than what they actually are to start with.

Good luck & lots of sticky vibes your way, keep us informed

Cheers
    Char

Default Thanks

Ceejay this is IVF too and they are going to re test on Thurs. They just wouldn't give me any idea on what the chances are or what likely outcome might be. Thank-you. You have given me some hope!

Good luck i have EVERYTHING crossed for you, let me know how you go.

Char -xx-

At about the same stage you are I had a level of 21 with a previous pregnancy which dropped to 11 3 days later and ended in an early m/c. With this pregnancy I was well over 1000 at the same stage so I knew there was more hope. As one of the other ladies said, you are looking for doubling over a 3 day period. I hope your numbers go up and up and up.

Hey CeeJay and Satya,

Not good news I'm afraid. My HCG level dropped to 28. This is my third loss not sure I can do this anymore. I am very very blessed I have my DD. I will be 43 in May and at the moment just feel that it is all just too much!!!! This is all through IVF and Donor conception so it's ben a hard road. And I have been very very lucky as I have my DD. Some people go through years and years of IVF and miscarriages and still end up childless My heart truely goes out to them. Hope all goes well for you guys and Thank-you so much for your replies and support.

JMMUM - I'm sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to have losses when your clock is ticking so fast (I'm 41). I was actually headed for IVF when my current pregnancy was achieved without any medical assistance even though I'd been told there was pretty much no hope of me getting past 12 weeks without going in that direction. Miracles do happen and I hope you get your little miracle soon.