Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i did the hpt.....

Its frustrating isn't, some brands are better than others etc. Just wait until tomorrow morning FMU and see how you go.

so..... i am now very very late for AF, like 10 days now i think. I dont two morw tests this morning, both different brands, they both have come up with super super faint lines. They are not evap lines because they show up well befor the tests have dryed. I dont seem to be having much luck with these HPT's. so i suppose all i can do is keep testing, plus i have docs on tuesday to have some blood tests. hopefull it wont take to long for the results of that..
    anyways, i just gonna chill out and relax, not overdo anything just incase it is a BFP.
    I have all my fingers and toes crossed here lol...
    georgette

It sounds like your pregnant

I hope you are! I know how it feels to ttc forever ..

goodluck ....
    LISA

Unhappy Af On Her Way

Hi i thought i would keep all those who hd been watching this post updated. So i did two more tests this morning, both were "use your imagination lines". Then about 10 minutes ago Af started to show her face. I have brown CM with spots og red blood sorry tmi.
    I feel terrible, i feel stupid, i feel desperate.....
    I am so fed up, and then i had to brake the news to DH...
    This ttc is so emotional. If only those who take having children for granted could understand how us lot really feel, when every string of hope, is cut away month after month...
    DH says we still ave the IVF coming up, but it doesnt make me feel better none the less..

Hey georgette, dont be convinced yet!

I had brown spotting too-- then after 3 days it stopped and I finally got my bfp

FJL Guest

Hi Georgette,

First of all, I REALLY hope you're pregnant, and it does sound promising still.

But, if you aren't, you do NOT sound stupid, desperate or any of those thing at all. You're simply a woman who wants to get pregnant and it is very easy to get your hopes up. Don't EVER feel silly about this. I think we've all been there where we want something so bad that we let our minds play tricks on us.

Please let us know how you get on. I really hope you get a BFP, but if you don't, we're all here for you and wish you all the luck in the world for IVF.

I'm sorry! ((hugs))

Red face another update

hi girls...
    well i had the brown spotting for a couple of day, it seems to have stopped since lastnight..
    I have manages somehow to get a flu, i have runny nose, sore throat and terrible muscle ache. Feel a bit sick today aswell, i have my fingers crossed that AF will stay well away and that when i get results from BT its a BFP. will keep you all updated. i think im like 13 days late now???
    Any ways
    thanks for all your support.
    georgette

georgette - i had brown spotting when i fell pg with the wee man and i too thought that AF was on her stinking way - also the flu like symptoms may be pg symptoms - a faint line is usually a +ve - good luck my dear and i hope that the BT re****s come back great!!

Smile

I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
    Good luck.

GoodLuck when you test again or with your BT!

Red face Doc says take it easy........

Hi all,
    So i went to the docs today... i feel a bit upset because she wouldnt do BT, she say they dont do BT to confirm pregnancy???? But she did say that that fact that i have still not had my period and all these super duper faint lines are a positive sign for being PG. She told me to take it easy, test in about a week if still no AF, if i still have had no AF in 2 weeks from today that means i have missed 2 periods, then i need to go back to docs. I asked her how faint a line can be to still be a positive result, she says also that a line is a line, because of the variables with HPT'S sensitivity and variables in every womans HCG levels this can cause all this faint line trouble.
    So doc says to take it easy, so that what im gonna do. SO i have another 2WW on my hands. However i am confused that she wouldnt do BT to confirm. As my sister said her doctor requested BT to confim PG with bother her boys.
    So that it then, i just have to wait, i suppose 2 more weeks wont kill me lol.
    georgette

sorry to jump this thread - i would be demanding a bT if anything to rule out an ectopic.

I cant believe some dr

Sorry this makes me rather cross, i have had an ectopic and when i thought i was pg last i went to my gp and asked for a bt and he said even if it is ectopic theres nothing we can do until it ruptures!!!No frigging way .........he might as well planned my funeral was i was there..........i got my BT and it was neg

Go back and demand it it is your right

In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

You need to go to a different DR, this happened to me late last year and another few weeks of waiting is not mentally good for you either way. (Well it wasn't for me anyway!) I had 2 doctors refuse to do a BT - hello we are paying them and I think they need to give us answers!
    I get mad about this because I felt helpless when it was me!
    Fingers crossed that you get your BFP!!!

Smile i took your advise but still nothing

Hi girls,
    So i took your advise, i rang back the dr surgery and they told me that the doc i saw was right not to give me bt, so still not sure i rang the hospital where i was having fertility treatment, they also said, no bt. I have decided to stay positive, because the doc did tell me that a line is a line. I feel fine at the moment, feel very light headed like im floating, with a walm sense of calmness inside, its very wierd. Im not going to stress anymore about it, im going to take it as it is, each day at it comes. Im going to take it easy on the pretence that I am PG. I still have absolutely no signs of AF coming, the brown CM went away yesterday complety. Me and DH have desided to go with what the preg tests seem to be suggesting and enjoy a bit of peace from the anxiety.
    The doc also said to me, that its very common indeed for women on waiting list for ivf to fall pregnant naturally because they or we are not thinking about it. So hopefull all will go well and i am one of those.
    If it all goes well i swear this is my lucky web site, everyone on here is so positive and supportive and im sure that helps with our stress and anxiety level with ttc.
    So i want to say a big thank you to you all who have been following my progress.
    This is the closest i have got in 6 years, so i am going to enjoy it a little bit and take what ever is thrown at me as it comes
    Love and baby dust to you all xxx
    P.S ( i couldnt help but go buy some more tests today, just to see whats happening durin gthe week)

Yours faithfully
    georgette

i will keep you all updated, hopefull in the pregnancy threads very soon

It's a frustrating thing this TTC!

We are all thinking of you, and sending all our very best "Sticky vibes"

xx

Oh Georgette...so sorry to hear about your hassles with the Drs...you poor thing!

I think your attitude is amazing...what a wonderful example!

When I first got pregnant (and told everyone), people were really "concerned" that we were telling people so early...like you, we decided that this is the "furtherest" we had ever got in our TTC journey...and we were going to enjoy it...without thinking too much of the final outcome!

Well...I'm now 22 weeks pregnant...

Wishing you all the very very best in the next few weeks...

It's looking good, hey!!!

i'd also try a different GP - good luck pet - i hope that you really are pg and before you know it the first two months will be down and you'll be that much closer to bubs!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12