Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Implant cramping?

Question Implant cramping?

Hi!

Brand new here, not sure if this is the right place to post this question.

Last October, OH and I suffered a miscarriage and after a few months decided to try again. I have been keeping track of my cycle and have been very busy at the appropriate times.
    AF appeared 16/4, and ovulated approx 30/4/08. At time of ovulation we DTD twice a day, 3 days before and on the day of ovaulation and once the day after.
    Fast forward to Monday 5/5/08 and I have noticed that I am experience some slight cramping, especially on the left and a feeling of heaviness and a killer backache. Now Wed morn and still have an ache down there and my back is still sore. I sneezed Mon night and I was doubled over in pain lol.
    I am trying not to get my hopes up that I could possibly be pregnant, but from what I have researched this is a good indication that I am.
    Anyone care to share their stories and also help me put my mind at ease?

Thanks in advance

Just to add on that it is now Thursday afternoon and I still have the backache and a general heavy feeling down there. AF is due 15th May. How soon can I do a test?

Thanks

Hey Kaz, so by my calculation you're 8DPO? If so I guess it could be implantation. In which case I suppose you could use an early HPT in a couple of days (10DPO?) and you may get an accurate result. However you could get a false negative at that stage, may be best to wait until Sunday (~11DPO?).

Good luck!

Thanks tree tops. I guess I am just impatient.
    All the best to you

Kaz

Quote Originally Posted by kaz225 View Post
    Thanks tree tops. I guess I am just impatient.
    All the best to you

Kaz
    I totally understand! Me too I hate the TWW, and I hated waiting until 12w when I was pregnant.

ETA I also hated waiting for O day!! Just impatient fullstop when it comes to wanting a baby!

I know what you mean. DH and I have trying for 4 years for #3. When we lost our bub last October, we thought that it was all over for us. My age is a factor though, 37 in a couple of weeks and also battling PCO so it really was a struggle to have the 2 DB's we have now.
    I am trying to stay positive and that I will be blessed again.

I will be sending buckets of baby dust your way.
    :goodluck2:

Cheers! You too.

Hi again.

Just wanted to add that to my detriment I have been stewing about all this for days now. Then I had a d'oh moment. I remembered that I had ECWM on Sat 3/5/08 and told DH window was open, so we DTD. It appears that I O approx day 17 of my cycle, not 14. The cramping and backache started on the Mon afternoon. Is this too soon for implant to happen (if that is what it is), or is my obsession to have another bub, making it hard to think or see straight?

Thanks

Hi Kaz,

I'm brand new here too. And like you, almost exactly like you, I've been experiencing some cramping, backache, heaviness, extreme tiredness.

I'm about 10 or 11 DPO, not too sure as my cycle is either 28 or 29 days. I did a test this morning (I'm excited) and got a BFN.

I'm going to wait until Sunday (1 or 2 days past period due) to test again. That is unless my AF arrives before then...

I'm not too sure about your dates but implantation can happen anywhere between 6 and 12 days I think!

Good luck - any updates since your last post??

HI and welcome.!!!

I hope that you receive the news you want.

Just to update, I did an early pt this morning (2nd wee of the day). I left it for about 15 mins and tha faintest of lines has appeared in the second window. DH and I are not getting excited by this at the moment. Will do another test in a day or two and see what happens then. Secretly, I am hoping this is it!!!

Thanks Kaz!

That's interesting about the faint line - the test I did this morning I looked at after 5 mins and then threw away. Should I dig it out of the bin tonight?? Hmm!

Keep us updated!

If it was me I would dig it out now and have another look

Just the way I am I'm afraid.

Let us know how you get on!!!

awww kas.. thats great! there would be no line at all if u werent pregnant. So can i say congrats now?? hehheee welll done hunni stick baby stick!!!

Thanks!! We are hoping that the result is right and not a false positive. I will do another test in a few days and hopefully that line is darker.
    If it is all good I might start a baby ticker.

Kaz, my first HPT was a digital one and it said neg, but when I pulled the actual stick out of the digital reader I did notice the faintest of lines. I didn't think that it meant anything and carried on thinking I wasn't UTD. But when AF didn't come for another 4 days or so I did another one and the line had gotten stronger. That's when I went in to shock. I was convinced I wasn't UTD until I did 4 tests over a week, each time the line getting stronger.

Good luck with the next test!

I just called DH as he should have been home to get him to pull it out of the bin but he's taking his sister and BIL to the airport, d'oh!

About an hour til I'm home... I'll be checking it again...

Ooohhhh! The waiting sucks. I am going to try and wait 2 days until I test again. I will probably do heaps just to make sure I am not seeing things

Good luck and keep us posted!!

Thanks Holly. I am trying not to get too excited. I will be doing more tests until it really sinks in. When I have the confirmation via a BT, I will be doing a baby ticker.
    I guess you are right, no line would appear if I wasn't UTD!! Let's hopes this one sticks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast