Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it possible to ovulate twice per cycle?

About 25% of women have ovaries that can be diagnosed as polycystic on ultrasound. This is called PCO and it can occur for a number of reasons.

Women with polycystic ovaries (PCO) do not necessarily have the syndrome (PCOS).

In PCOS the so-called cysts are actually small follicles that have not matured to release an egg.
    From the Well Women's website http://www.rwh.org.au/wellwomens/whic.cfm?doc_id=2486

Has anybody tried TTC with lunar conception? I had a bit of a look and according to that theory, I would have O'd on the lunar chart when I first had the signs. I'm not going to go overboard or anything, but it's a bit of a coincidence.

I have.......Olivia was concieved after a loooooong TTC wait, and we had looked into my lunar phases etc. I am pretty sure she was concieved at my natal birth moon phase. We didn't practice anything different apart from simply being aware of when my lunar cycle was, in relation to moon phases, and DTD at that time, as well as DTD at my normal mid-month ovulation as well......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12