Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pregnancy or PMS??

Mrs_G Guest

Sorry Melody - silly me, I couldn't access your chart before for some reason. Looking at it now is starting to make sense.

Fingers crossed for you

Hi Mrs G,
    I love charting - it's so informative. Sorry to hear about your AF experience. Maybe you were right and you were PG.... and welcome to Belly Belly

Mrs_G Guest

Hi Melody - I know you were waiting till today, so did the wreched AF arrive??

I hope she didn't and there's a BFP waiting for you.

Goodluck

Hi Mrs G, no AF hasn't arrived and I'm now past my usual luteal phase length, however I did a test thismorning and it was a negative. I PIAC at 7:30 but didn't test until 9:30 (waited for DH), so I don't know if that has any bearing on things.

If I'm NOT preggy, I'm so incredibly confused. Why are my temps still high and why have I had sore boobs (amongst other things) for so long??? I'll probably test again tomorrow.... thanks for checking in on me.

Good luck for that BFP Melody7! I am charting for the 1st time this month & find it really empowering...Don't know if the delay between PIAC & testing would matter (did you keep it in the fridge? Gross I know but think I have heard that somewhere.....). Best bet is to test again tomorrow - I have my fingers crossed for you - be sure to let us know......

Mrs_G Guest

The stork must be on it's way Melody - your chart looks great

Hoping it's a BFP for you

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Melody, let us know how everything is going...hoping for that BFP for you.

Hi Ladies,

Thankyou for your support. Unfortunately I've come crashing to a heap as AF showed up late on Thursday afternoon. Very disappointed and quite confused with my body. I've never had all those symptoms before (particularly the sore breasts so far out from AF). I also think FF has confused me somewhat.

I had a very small amount of watery mucus on CD18 and no fertile mucus (but a temp dip) on CD 19. For all intensive purposes, I believed I ovulated (based on mucus) on CD17. FF indicated the same thing and all the chart overlays showed I was way above the coverline of every previous cycle. However, I found that if I entered in the wet mucus type on CD18, FF moved my ovulation day to CD19. I then found that if I overlayed this cycle and last, they were quite similar.

I feel like such an idiot and have been feeling quite flat the last few days. What on earth was wrong with me??!! On reflection, I think my tummy must have had an upset (I had loose stools, sorry, TMI) and that may have resulted in me feeling sick. I can't explain the other hormonal symptoms. Maybe I've just had a shocking case (never before) of PMS!

Been staying at In laws so have to be careful re computer use.

Thankyou all for your support. I'm so sad it's turned out this way as I actually allowed myself to entertain the idea of being preggas. When I did the test and it was a neg, I just crawled back into bed and had a cry. DH has been quite understanding. Hopefully we don't have to wait too long. However this cycle I O on a weekend when I know my DH wants to be here (at the beach house with the In Laws). Not sure I want to remember our child's conception like that!! Then again, it may not work (again!)!

Thanks again. It's so nice to share with some people who understand.

Melody7, I am so sorry af showed up. I know how flat it can make you when you get your hopes up & then they are dashed by af arriving. It was simply not meant to be this month. I am trying not to get my hopes up (CD22) as I have no symptons & no implantation dip as per FF. Will still be bitterly dissappointed if af arrives again this month.
    Hope next month is your month & if you are meant to conceive at the IL's beach house then so be it. All the best....

Thanks Mummyto1, your temps look fantastic! Have you thought about joining our TTC (1-6mths) thread? We'd love to chat with you there. We'd love to share your journey with you.

I don't think you have to have an implantation dip to be preggy. However, your temps have gone down and then up again in the last few days. When are you going to test?

Hope to chat with you again.

Thanks Melody7, I post regularly under TTC after miscarriage or loss as unfortuantely I lost a bub at 12 wks in Aug 06 (I have a DS as well who is 21 months). I have started reading the TTC 1-6 month post though so no doubt you will see my name pop up in there. It just helps sooooo much having like minded people to chat to about your experiences/ fears etc... I am pretty happy with my temps as this is my first month charting but I am trying not to build myself up too much.....Nice to meet you anyway & all the best for you on your TTC journey.I look forward to chatting & following your journey....

PS: Melody7, probably wont test for another week if i can hold out....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12