Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A TMI Question???

EP11 Guest

Default A TMI Question???

Hello All,
    Im Pretty new to this whole thing...My Husband and i are TTC No 1. I got my last period on the 25th March and have a usuall cycle of 29-31 days, therefore should have ovulated approx a week ago....The past 2 days i have had an enormus amount of white sticky goo in my underwear...what does this mean??? Have i ovulated a week later than i thought??? Sorry for TMI.

Did you get EWM when you thought you ovulated?

If you did then the white goo could mean that you caught the eggy and your little one could be snuggling in.

Fingers crossed and good luck

EP11 Guest

Hi AmandaJ,

Thanks for your information! I had something when i thought i ovulated but is wasnt as gooey it was more white. Does that mean we are still in for a chance? I have no idea when it comes to this kind of stuff. Learning more as i go!

Lovenhope Guest

Hi
    If you are still getting the egg white mucus, there is a definite chance you may have not ovulated yet and are about to. I would keep up the a little while longer. Good luck!

EP11 Guest

Oh right ok thanks for that...so does that mean i will get my period later by about a week or so since i thought it was last week i ovulated....?

Hi EP : Welcome to BBelly

If you havent allready, you might like to try charting, that will give you an indication of how your cycle's are going, when you ovulate etc.

Hopefully you won't need to chart for long and you will get a bfp soon

EP11 Guest

Default looneys jobs

Hi All,

I stopped having the gooey stuff for a couple of days since saturday! But today have noticed it again... still dont know what it means i am on CD 28! Any ideas???

Where we swim in glitter and play on rainbows

test, test, test

EP11 Guest

Yeah i did a HPT yesterday morning and it was a BFN!!! I dont feel any symptoms at all. not even for AF to turn up....Strange!!!!

how did you go on the test i fell like your talking for me as i was sure i was due a few days back? So i am VERY curious to see how you went. I too had loads of clear goo.

EP11 Guest

Hi Squidipa,

I Tested yesterday and was a BFN! Do you know what all the (TMI) gooey stuff is all about. It has appeared every couple of days then disappaears. It has been happening for the past week or so im nearing the end of my cycle so i couldnt be ovulating this late could i!!!!

Hmm, Ep. It's looking promising!
    I've got my fingers crossed for you!

to tell ya the truth i have no idea i actually, i am on day 29 could even be up to day 31 abouts and nothing, my goo is starting to comeback too i had oh lets see about 2 days without thats it. It was really strange cause i had a period on the 11th and it was a good period and then again around the 25th march so i too am left feeling quite confused. Yes there is a chance i could be pregnant i havnt tested as i have no tests at home. a few days before my last period on 25th i started to get pains and cramps this has infact continued everyday i have even been woken at night from them.

EP11 Guest

I cant seem to find any information about it anywhere!!!

Where we swim in glitter and play on rainbows

Hey Squid,
    the period that you experienced on the 25th could of been impantation bleeding.

Let us know when you do a test. Looks promising for both you ladies.
    Fingers crossed

xx

Quote Originally Posted by Bee84 View Post
    Hey Squid,
    the period that you experienced on the 25th could of been impantation bleeding.

Let us know when you do a test. Looks promising for both you ladies.
    Fingers crossed

xx
    It was a heavy period so um could it still be sorry to hijack your tell me to post some where else if ya like EP11?

EP11 i cant find any detailed info either sorry im no help but very interested in what happened for you.

EP11 Guest

Its ok im interested aswell!

now im thinking i wish i had a test kit round here grr lol not gonna waist my money on one and petrol to drive to shop for one either. Need to wait longer first as i am sure it will come or will it hrmmm lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast