Thread: TTC a girl..any ideas??

Default TTC a girl..any ideas??

Hey guys,

My husband and I are thinking about trying for our 3rd bub and would like to know if anyone out there has any secrets for concieving a girl?? We have two gorgeous little men and would love to add a little baby girl to our family

Just moving to General Conception....

We BD'd everyday - sometimes twice a day - and got a girl. We did the same thing this time around too so i'll let u know in about 10weeks if it's another pink one!

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

My cycle is as regular as clockwork....I have always had O pains on day 14. With DS we DTD on day 13 (once only), got a boy....with our DD (unplanned) we DTD on day 9/10 of cycle (once only), thinking we were safe not to get pregnant...Bingo got a girl. I think that because I was still a few days away from ovulation the male sperm got to their destination and no egg, by the time the female sperm got there (they are fatter, slower and live longer) I had ovulated or was just about to. Good Luck, hope you get the little girl that you desire...

There is also the O+12 method (BD 12 hours after O) There si a bit of conficting info between the Shettles and O+12. Shettles says to BD as much as possible up to 3 days b4 O. As all the Bding will decrease the sperm count. Where as the O+12 method advised to abstain for 4 days before the attempt (@ 12 hours passed O). Some reasearchers have found that obstaining for 4 days actually increased X sperm.

Urgh there is so much info.

Also have a look through the posts in this thread. It starts off with a lot of boy stuff, but I know there is girl info there to

GL
    Tanya