Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TTC REMEDIES HERE PLEASE

^^Bekka^^ Guest

Shinee - I know that Tamara said she did not think about it but I actually did the opposite and visualised the getting to the eggy!!! LOL

lucysmummie Guest

mmmm visualise be the sperm be the egg...mmmmm I get it!!!

sarah that thread you are gonna make will be good Im gonna buy some yellow booties!!!!

*Rachel* Guest

LOL - this one probably only worked because of my luck, but I joined FF as a paid member and got pg that month! Typical!

Having a Big 'O' when DTD is supposed to help too. I think it helps, as your cervix 'dips' down as it spasms during the 'O' and dips into the ejac. to hel;p those little spermies on their way.

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!

We DTD every 2nd day from CD 10 until about CD20. It worked for us!!

Lisa

LOL Rachel - I was paying FF monthly then decided last June to go for the gold membership & never have to pay again then got my BFP in July

What is Robitussin and where would i get it? Also what form is Evening Primrose in? Like tablet etc? Where would i get that also?

EPO is just a tablet like a multivitamin....its a capsule that contains the oil.
    I got mine from the safeway/woolies

^^Bekka^^ Guest

Shinee - I got the EPO in capsule form from Woolies and the Robitussin from the chemist - it is a cough syrup.

1. Give up smoking (both sides)
    2. Take Robitussin (sp?) cough syrup (some may not recommend it tho) but it worked for us..
    3. Take vitex to help regulate your period
    4. Borrow yellow booties from a friend and place in both pillows
    5. Say your going to give up! joking

mizzsocial Guest

Using Ovulation Kits are good, coz at least you know when you are ovulating..

Otherwise, i found that both times i was TTC.. when i thought about it too much and tried really hard i didnt fall preggo, but the months where i was side tracked with other things and not really thinking about it i fell preggo!!

Good luck to everyone! And when the time is right, you'll all get your BFP!!

Lee-Ann Guest

I had been TTC full-on for 18 months, didn't really think to try anything to help with my situation. Although I was keeping track of my mucus changes but as things seemed to be a lot drier down there this was proving very difficult. But, the month I fell pg we DTD about every 3rd day and I wasn't keeping track of it or anything. The month prior we DTD every single day (boy were we worn out) and we didn't fall pg.

Fee Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ^^Bekka^^
    Shinee - I know that Tamara said she did not think about it but I actually did the opposite and visualised the getting to the eggy!!! LOL
    Yeah I think it's good to visualise and be positive. It's best to be thinking about making your baby I think - they call it "consciously conceiving" and it's all about giving your baby the best start to life and welcoming your baby from the very beginning. Awww how sweet! O

Ladies, just want to let you know of an article on the main site.... Using Robitussin to Improve Cervical Mucus - which says that Robitussin is a category A drug which means it should be avoided while TTC & pregnant.

BTW have you all checked out the other articles on cenception - HERE....

Sorry I don't know if this is a stupid question but what is preseed???

Preseed is a lubricant that doesn't affect sperm at all

*TamaraP* Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fee
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^Bekka^^
    Yeah I think it's good to visualise and be positive. It's best to be thinking about making your baby I think - they call it "consciously conceiving" and it's all about giving your baby the best start to life and welcoming your baby from the very beginning. Awww how sweet! O
    Its not that I wasn't being positive. But after the past two months of just DTD to get pregnant we lost all sense of what it really meant. I always thought about getting pregnant. I just didn't want it to become the full prioty of love making. Its the same with this month. After the m/c we just wanted to get back into being with eachother again, no real thought into what is happening. Hope this makes sense.

Wilson Guest

I started temping and charting the month we concieved.
    My yellow booties arrived c/o my mum the month we concived
    I used OPK's and DTD lots.

best of luck to everyone

If you Google "Natural Fertility Management" you get Francesca Naishes fertility site. She sells visualisation/relaxation/fertility CD's........

So if anyone wants to visualise the sperm meeting the egg, these are ideal!

I used the TTC one for my attempts to concieve Olivia, and used the pregnancy one through both my pregnancies.........

HTH

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast