Thread: We got it, we got it, .... we DONT got it!!!

Pebs Guest

Angry We got it, we got it, .... we DONT got it!!!

Well, another month down the track and still not preggas Although, I think this month, it may have been a blessing in disguise. We've been trying now for 19 months, and this last month has been the worst. I ened up in hospital for 5 days on a drip because I was so dehydrated from some viral gastro bug thats going around Sydney, so I guess in away, if there was a little angel hidding in there somewhere, it probably would not of survived the virus, but now im just feeling down and sorry for myself and thought i would shuffle on it here for some support and inspiration as well as some reassurance that this whole TTC thing is really worth it, because I am starting to doubt myself.

Ok thats enough complaining from me... Good Luck to all those lovely ladies out there who, like me are STILL on this TTC merry-go-round

oh Pebs,

i soooooooo know how you feel- i feel the same and it's been less TTC time for me!! It suck so much- we try adn try and try but nothing works!! and to be sick on top of that it really horrible!!

Yor title made me laugh though!! It remined me of a movie "the goonies"!! funny!!

yes lets sit on teh TTC merry-go-round together

Chin up honey....

I know how you feel - although I have not been TTC for as long as you.

I feel something special and good is on it's way for you!

Pebs hun, Please do not say sorry for venting, As we are sharing and celebrating, BB is also the place to vent our frustratation of TTC and also when we are pregnant! Bit of complainers i guess, whinge we arnt pregnant, then whinge when we are! lol

The emotional roller coaster of TTC is not a pleasant ride even for anyone. But dont worry im not going to say just relax and it will happen or else i will have to start beating up myself for speaking such [email protected]!

Have you joined one of the forum groups on here for TTC? Its a greta way of finding supportive friends.

Luv Summer

Pebs Guest

Princess,

You made me laugh, I do remember that move the Goonies.. Thank you for bringing a smile to my face this morning when I read that reply, that was such a funny movie!!!

And I would love to be merry-go-round buddies with you.. i guess TTC is really like that though isnt it, its all up then its down, then it up, then its down then just to keep it changing againg, it goes round and round hahahaha

Thank you for making me laugh, I really needed that!!

Thanks girls for all your kindness, I felt like a total grump, but Im trying to pep up a bit!!

Hey Pebs,
    I understand how you feel, it's so frustrating month after month when it just doesn't happen. I was TTC #1 for about six years and thought that maybe it would never happen and that meybe it just wasn't meant to be for me. But here I am after so long, clomid and IVF with my beautiful little girl - and it is VERY worth it.
    Chin up sweetie, you will get there and all the frustration and disappointments will only make so much better and more appreciated in the end.
    It is frustrating and you definately deserve to vent and be a grump as much as you want!!
    I hope it happens for you soon!

Pebs, Lets face it this TTC stuff really sucks! But dont be hard on yourself because its totally normal and natural to be feeling so down. I dont know your circumstances and whether you've had any tests or assistance at all, but I imagine you are at that stage where you are most likely considering all these things and that can be a very difficult time.

I really hope that you do get what you dream for and, although I havent been successful, I look at those who have and know that it is going to be worth it....

I had a very hard time emotionally when I was trying to concieve number one. I was literally depressed and teary all of the time. I thought it would never happen. I actually found that yoga was a huge help with the stress. When it does happen you'll realise how worth it it was. It's really hard, but keep plugging on. You will get there.

I agree with all the others, Pebs. Cry when you need to, scream when you need to...and resort to chocolate when you need to as well Don't feel stupid for feeling bad, good, or rollercoasterish - happens to us all, and its kinda nice to know there's a whole bunch of women here in BB land to share our frustrations with. Some days I feel like I'm doing the Jeckyll and Hyde thing!