Thread: What's wrong with me?(vent) - contains TMI!

Default What's wrong with me?(vent) - contains TMI!

AF showed up yesterday. It started off normal. But this morning it was a really really heavy flow with lots of clots and is bright red. It's never like this. I'm also in a bit of pain and have really bad PMS which i almost never get. Last cycle was a normal 28 days. I'm feeling really tired i think from the amount of blood loss. Why is AF being so nasty to me?

If you beleived in Chinese medicine, it would be due to a blockage in your energy flows.

Trying looking that up on google but couldn't find much. Could you tell me a bit more about it and how to fix it?

I hope your feeling more comfortable soon. I have had this before and the doctor just said it was a heavy period where the blood was being pushed out so fast , that it hadn't had time to become more fluid. The pain is from the uterus contracting. This is just my experience though and if you are worried have it checked out.

hey hun, i am sorry AF has reared her ugly head - are you on any sort of progesterone support as i believe high levels of prog can mean a nasty AF results. try and eat high iron and B12 foods or take some supplements to give you the support you may need. take it easy if possible and be kind to yourself.
    i hear 2008 is supposed to be an auspicious year!

It's been years since I've had it happen but I sometimes used to get AF's like that. It would absolutely sap the energy right out of me and make me feel awful. Never found out what caused it but it went away as I got older.