Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any shorties out there??

I'm 5'2 aswell. Pre-pregnancy i was around 65kg, in a size 12 pants, size 10 top (i had nearly non-existant boobs back then!) I don't really know what i weigh now but i'm a size 16. I can probably get back down to a size 12 but with bigger boobs now i dont think top size will get much smaller (not that im complaining about that one). I'm hoping to get down to at least 70kgs by christmas (if i dont fall pregnant in that time).

1. what do you weigh now and/or generally what size clothing? (this may be too personal - if so just don't answer)
    Well I am 157 cm (157.5 if we want to be pedantic!) and I weigh 75 kg right now. I fit into either a size 12 or 14 depending. Some bottoms I am a 14 and other size 14 bottoms hang off me!
    2. what is, in your opinion, your ultimate goal weight? (ie, for me i'd love to weigh 50kg but realise this is unrealistic)
    I too would love to weigh 50kg again (13 years ago I did!!) But I would like to keep my boobs!
    3. what would you be happy/content to weigh (or what size)? (ie your realistic goal weight or size)
    I think I would be happy at 55-60. Being a size 12 all over would be nice.....size 10 I think would be pushing it!
    Just checked the BMI calculator - I am obese!!! I knew I needed to lose some weight but didnt seriously think I was obese!!!!!
    Last edited by Rebecca77; February 21st, 2008 at 01:13 PM.

Hey, the weight issue, well iv only just learnt 2 love me 4 being me!
    Im 5.7" and i go from 48 to 52kgs i eat like a horse. Ppl find it hard 2 except me being thin so 4 a long time there i did 2, now i understand it's just me.
    Pre pg i was a sick 40kgs (4 different reasons) by the end of pg i was 63.7kgs.

my DP just said that 5.7" isn't short, oops sorry i thought i was short! hahaha

Smile

I'm about 156cms pre pregnancy I was 52kgs now I'm 57kgs (19 weeks). I think this will be my last baby so I figure after this one I want to get fit and get my weight down to 50kgs

So many tiny women in here!

I'm 5ft3 and have weighed anything from 50kg (totally unsustainable) to 86kg (just before giving birth). I currently weigh 70kg and am really disappointed as I have put on 5kg since Christmas

I have just gone off the pill so hopefully that will help me lose a bit of weight - really want to get down to 65kg, which is technically slightly overweight but is sustainable for me and I do carry a lot of muscle.

I am 160cm and currently weigh 62-63kgs. I have struggled with my weight since having children, was 50kg pre-kiddies and the most I have weighed was 78kg.

I find these days I feel out of proportion, big tummy, hips and thighs and small upper body. If I was more in proportion I think I would be okay with my current weight, but I really have very little motivation to do any real exercise. I walk alot but that is about it.

My DH loves the way I look and gets frustrated with the image I have of myself, so I try to remind myself that the stretch marks and extra padding are a mother's honourary badge.

I would love to lose about 5 kilos but tend to lose it in places that I can't afford to lose weight and it makes my lower body look even bigger.

I'm around 5'2" (I think, haven't been measured in ages!) and also have no idea what I weigh because I prefer to go by how my clothes fit and how I feel. At a guess I'd say about 55kgs, generally size 8 to 10, but can be anywhere from 6 to 12 depending on brand (and my bikini bottoms are a size 14, WTF?!?). At the moment I am a little heavier than I'd like to be. I'd like to fit back into the jeans I wore about 12 months ago.

Haven't had any bubs but have had hormonal imbalances since going on and then off the pill in the past 12 months. So would like to get rid of the extra padding on my hips and stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    . My DH loves the way I look and gets frustrated with the image I have of myself...
    Same here! I know my DP gets upset when he sees me feeling unhappy with how I look/feel because he thinks I'm perfect as I am

PS: don't you just luuurve it when people come up to you at parties/pubs/shopping and say "gee, you're short!". I always like to reply "gee, you're a genius" or (my personal favourite) "thank you Captain Obvious"
    Last edited by Amie; April 28th, 2008 at 09:20 PM.

Aphrodite Guest

I'm 5'3, about a size 16-18 these days. Pre-preg I was a size 14 and getting back there is my current goal. Idealy I'd like to be a size 12 but I don't know if that's achievable. I'd like to think it is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12