Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Years Body Challenge

can i join in too please??
    went to 2 weddings on the weekend and i felt so frumpy! i have to do something.
    gonna go for a long walk right now in fact!

Ohhhh i can't join in! :P
    I think it's a fantastic idea - good luck to all participating.
    Maybe if it's something that goes well, it could just be something to organise to start each month, so to speak...? So groups who can start on Jan 1st can, and then Feb 1st, March 1st, etc.
    I don't know if the mods/admin would agree to it, but it could be similar to the layout of the belly buddies threads - "Body Challenge Buddies - 01/01/08" etc. Might encourage more people to give it a go if it's a consistent or regular thing...?
    If bubby comes early /on time i'd be up for starting march, but any later and i'd have to wait until april (provided no c/s of course).
    I think it's a fantastic idea to have all our Belly Belly Buddies rallying behind us with support! And for me, i probably won't be a gym person so i'll really need the encouragement from other sources!
    Anyhow, just an idea...

any luck getting this going i neeeeeeeeed it bad

Okay I am still sorting through this stuff - unfortunately time has gotten away from me. I can do it this afternoon but I am thinking that it might be better to start off next Monday anyway? The idea of a Monday start makes more sense to me?

I am definitely still up for it though!

clare076 Guest

I'm up for it also.

Ggggrrreeat idea! Please count me in Only just read this thread now. I am ttc but whilst i'm waiting for that BFP i may aswell do something about my weight. It's getting me down

Monday start is fine with me, Lea. Though that may give me an excuse to keep eating badly for another week LOL!

I'd love to join in too - I still have a few kilo's to lose & this sounds like the motivation i need

I have only just found this Nat so count me in!! I would like to go back to school a few kgs lighter next year. I love the idea of a Monday start cause then i can finish off all the Christmas choccies LOL

Haha you've still got Christmas choccies none left here pmsl :P

I am excited to get started!!!

Looks like we have lots of people wanting to join in. What does everyone think - a 6 week or 8 week challenge?

I think 8 weeks would be great, make it an even 2 months.

Count me in too!! Monday start would be great, I think 8 weeks is good too. I need to buy one of those soft tape measures so I can measure myself!!

Also if anyone is keen, I put a post up about the "Couch to 5K" challenge a few days ago, which is like an interval training program that gets you from the couch up to running 5 kms in 9 weeks. So I am starting that this week, if anyone is keen to join me that would be great! Just google "Couch to 5K" and you'll find the details (it's free). I'm going to post up my progress as I go so it would be great to chat to others about it too!

8 weeks is great already worked out my spreadsheet to record my progress woohoo 18 kgs is my goal weight loss but i'd be thrilled to get 12kgs off

8 weeks is fine for me Nat. I still have choccies cause my class know my love of chocolate LOL

My goal weight loss is 20kgs... blah! ugh!!!! I must be HUGE!!!
    8 week challenge sounds great. When do we start and what do we do?!?!?! lol

Yes, is there going to be an official thread or something??

I don't really have an aim amount of weight to lose, maybe somewhere around 8kgs, but I need to tone up big time so probably won't lose a lot. More interested in losing those cm's!!

Nat count me in too please. I want to be several kilos lighter for when Cam comes back...

8 weeks sounds fine, although in the middle of that I'll be getting married and going away ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast