Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Years Body Transformation Challenge

Default New Years Body Transformation Challenge

Okay girls I have finally sat down and worked out how this is going to work. A HUGE thank you to Jodie for helping me out with this one! She is truly a gem!

There will be three weigh in dates - beginning, middle and end results. There is nothing stopping you from weighing in every week and sharing in the weekly threads.

I have split the competition into two parts:

The first is based on the percentage of weight lost. For your original weigh in I will need your height and weight. And then just your weigh for the next two weigh ins.

The second part is based on the amount of CM's lost in total. For this I will need the measurements of your hips, waist, thighs and arms at all weigh ins.

You can do both parts or just one. The weigh in dates are as follows:

1st Weigh In Date: 1st January - 4th January

2nd Weigh In Date: 1st February

Final Weigh In Date: 29th February

Please remember that we are all here to motivate each other so we can become fitter and healthier! There will a winner named at the end but we are all winners just by joining!! You can PM or email your entries - lea13@bellybelly.com.au. Please remember to include your username if you're emailing! Thanks to those who have already given me your details!

I will endeavor to give you mini challenges each week. Contestants are more then welcome to suggest challenges as well. Jodie has also given me some fantastic articles to use and I will start each weekly thread with one of these and the names of contestants.

If anyone is wondering, actual weight and measurements will not be posted by myself. I will only post weight and cm's lost.

Any questions or suggestions are absolutely welcome! This is the first time I've run something like this and I want to make it as great as possible!

Wow, great way to do it Lea! Thankyou!

Out of curiosity, will we be able to put this stuff in our signature / ticker?

Thank you! Now, to find my tape measure...

Enchanted Guest

This is something I need to do!

I need to find my tape measure too.... could be a problem!!

Default I'm in

OK - have emailed off my wieght, height and measurements - I am so in....I have managed to drop 2kg over xmas and new year so I am on a roll......

Tape measures - for those of you near a GNC livewell store, they have these great tape measures for $10 that have a handle and and you hold it, put the tape around you, put the end in the handle and release and it tightens around you and makes it easy to measure yourself. Can't see it on their website but I bought one in a store a few weeks ago.

Also just realised why I never got replies to my posts - I had to change the notification at the bottom.....duh......where is my brain.....

Kaz, you sure can We've changed the ticker rules so you can have a ticker for anything, including weight loss. Just remember though it's only 1 ticker per signature still.

I think we only have builders tape measures LOL I am off to weigh myself (yuk!!)

we have so many tape measures, all kinds. Mines at home though and I'm at work so no measurements til tonight

I'm going to get DF to measure me tonight. Argh.

I am in. I have done Ok in the past 6 weeks.......I have lost 7kg......& whilst I have not fallen off the wagon and indulged over Christmas at all, I have been SO distracted through all the Christmas chaos.

So time to get re-focused........I just bought a copy of "Slimming" magazine too.....those sucess stories always get me going!

Lea.off on a hunt for my tape measure, and I will email you.........

ok i'm off to buy at tape measure

hmmm i might have to join in too.... Need to get fit this year so we can have bubs next year. I am a quilter, and have about four tape measures, but can I find one? NAH!!!!

Ok, found my tape measure, but what exactly do i measure? my arms, my neck, waist... sorry not sure!!
    Started eating very healthy today and omg, sooo hungry but that's ok, its just my body asking for carbs carbs carbs as it's so used to sugar and bad fats! lol well NO MORE!

EDIT - dont worry i just read your post again sorry its all good no need to reply

My scales have gone on the blink, so I either have to find a chemist that does them, or go to the morgue and get on their horse scales (lol only joking - it's part of my job). Tape measure - hmmmm I've have just this minute finished off my Darrel Lea Chirstmas pudding....maybe I'll wait until tomorrow.....

lol Kim, yep wait until tomorrow hehe I still have choccies from xmas in the pantry and i said to DH tonight, they HAVE to go in the bin. too much temptatoin.

Anyway, DH measured me up after i found the tape, and omg, i am bigger than i realised. (without saying too much!) i kept saying 'are you sure you held the tape correctly' lol and he was like 'yes im sure' ah dear...

Lea - i Pm'd you

Enchanted Guest

ROFL Renstar.... sounds like my DH and I!!!

I am going to weigh myself tomorrow and buy a tape measure too!! Argh... I am dreading it because I know it's not going to be pretty!

I need a day to get over the weighing before I measure LOL
    Kim- DH weighs himself at work on the huge scales there (he is a postie) My darrell lea pudding is looking at me as I type! I am hoping it will just leave of its own accord.

Oh i would like to be in this too but our scales broke so i cant weigh myself

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast