Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NYBTC Chatter Week #3 & #4

yes, 2 shakes a day for me

thank god for the unlimited jelly i have never had so many tumble rumbles before even doing WW i ate well i rode to work today and walked thusrday so thats a start i'm going riding again this afternoon with ryan this time he'll love it

My pants fell off me today at the shops.

DF will measure me tonight

OMG I fit into clothes from Katies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooh Kaz I hope it wasn't too embarrassing ??? But WTG!

You too Schaz - I like some of the Katies stuff but we don't have one in my town. Did you spend heaps of money :P

well done Kaz and schaz

Kaz - I showed crack that would make a plumber blush

Lucky I had my granny undies on

I have been MIA cause it was my birthday and I celebrated a little too heavily with food and then was too ashamed to come back!!
    I am getting back on the wagon as of now I promise, I weighed myself on wed and had put on .8kg in the week but AF had just arrived so I hope that was some of he extra weight.
    Well done to everyone who is being good and who has lost weight.

well I didnt manage to get in to TF to get weighed on the proper scales today. I did make it to geelong but DS was asleep so I had to come home again
    According to our scales I have lost 3kg in the past fortnight, so thats 6 all up. huzzah!

well done rayray!!! woohooooo!!!!!

Well my lovelies... Less than a week till our fitst official weigh & measure... I am so hoping I see a measurement change...

I went for my 12km walk yesterday... was a bit more challenging with Alexa in the pram... had to stop a bit to get her sorted LOL... but We still did it !!!!! & luckily Im not even really sore today... yahoo...

Have been a bit naughty on the food front this weekend .. so will have to make up for it this week!!!!

MrsMac - Welcome back! The damage doesn't sound too bad once AF leaves. You can't not enjoy your b'day
    Kaz - PMSL - my stomach hurts!! woohoo to granny undies they might not be sexy but they are dependendable when you need 'em!
    RayRay - congrats on the 6kg loss. WTG!
    Mitch - well done on running full stop plus running with a pram. Sounds mighty complicated and to have a high degree of difficulty - perhaps it should be put forward as an Olympic sport?

Mitch well done on the walk hon. I had a look at Alexa's pics too - how cute is she?? You've given me a right kick up the backside reminding me about weighing in next week...

Speaking of backsides - Kaz I laughed out loud. What on earth were you doing??? I'm so glad for you though. No offence but it must have made you realise how much your body is changing.

Ray I beleive you about the days being different though. I reckon that too. My lump of a DH gets 32 points as well - and he complains that he's starving and doesn't get a big enough allowance - I get 18

How's the bike Lucy?

Schaz, hope your shakes arrive soon. Well done on the making the decision to walk the long way - that's half the battle. I find that those Inner Health Plus capsules bloat me like that.

Been a bit MIA the last few days. My parents came out to visit. We spent Australia Day wine tasting - as you can imagine there are a kazillion points/calories/kilojoules/whatever in a whole bottle of champagne.... Well we are in the middle of wine country, it's my fave winery and they've just released a new range... champagne probably wouldn't have been so bad, but this is also one of the great foodie spots on the map...so all that was probably the worst bit. However they are gone now and the pram wheels are fixed, so we're heading out this arvie for a biiiig walk.

Ummm I was wearing Pip in a bjorn and my pants slid down past my butt - earlier I'd been lying on the floor at the vet with my dog and they were down low there too.

I've been trying those "pharmacist choice" shakes - they're quite nice actually. Will have one for lunch Not going running today, and tonight I'm going out to dinner with some g/f - I might do my measurements now, before the week of wedding revelry and excesses!

Kim - a bit of wine's good for the soul. What's your fave winery?

Oh no - at least you had hands free to whip them up again....

DeBortoli's today...lol it changes regularly. But they have recently released a new bubbly range called Emeri - it is fantastic!

Ooooh. I LOVE bubbly

kazbah ~ PMSL that is a classical weight loss story but well done i'm proud of you all we are doing so well yay us

i cleaned my closet out today and guess what i can get in to my size 12 pants with ease woooohoooooo ive been a steady size 14 bottom 16 top for so long now i''m very stoked with my progress i even got my DH to join TF too he has lost 4 kg this week

kaz - is this weight loss going to cause problems with a "certain" dress for next weekend?????????

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast