Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: NYBTC Chatter Week #3 & #4

will be doing measurements this weekend. All up I lost 4kg

Feeling pretty despondent about it cause i have gained ! but its my own fault for not really being tough on myself. Well send measurements etc tomorrow Nat.

****. I just stayed on the exercise bike through the whole of "Survivor China", & the whole of "Wife Swap".........(can you tell I watch quality TV...not.....LOL!) and I realise that i have cycled the equivalent of over 80km!!

That's awesome Lucy! And whoa, just look at your ticker, you're doing fantastically! (as is everyone I'm sure). I wanna join this too I got a big transformation to make.

Hi girls,
    Lea I will try to get my measurements done for you tomorrow. I don't think I've lost any weight, but then I've really not gone well on the exercise front (another long story!).

Well done to everyone who is losing cm's!!

I will send you through my details tomorrow Lea.
    I have had the worst weekend, food wise.
    Tomorrow will be better, I have a gym assessment in the morning, personal training tomorrow night and circuit class on Tuesday.
    Then I am off on holiday (and offline) for a week - this will be the killer - and then once I get back home will be finding a WW meeting to go to.

I let myself have a day off today. I didn't worry about counting points and I don't feel bad about it. I'm even keen to start again tomorrow.

I am suprised that I lost a few centimetres here and there. and am up to 4.5kgs all up. eta and a cup size Gone from 12D to 12 C - of course that's where I want it gone from - NOT!
    Last edited by ~Kim~; February 3rd, 2008 at 08:24 PM.

Ray I just had a look at you before and halfway shots - how good do you look????

Toddles of to admire everyone elses....

ha ha thanks kim! I might take a new one soon, but I think it'ss have to be a 3/4 pic cos I am still a ways of goal yet.
    Hows everyone going with getting their weights and measures in? Are we going to find out how we're going (i.e. collective number cms/kilos lost etc?)
    Last edited by Pandora; February 4th, 2008 at 08:24 PM.

you're very welcome. You can really notice it.

I noticed today that when I buttoned my shirt up that it wasn't tight around my belly. Usually I have to wear one of DH's shirts over my work shirt or it's too tight, but today when I put DH's shirt on it felt ginormous. I was so excited but then I looked in the mirror and can't see any change.

I don't know about the measurement - Nat?

lol Kim i want some of mine gone for sure i have lost a little from the bust but i have plenty more to go
    i just rode the exercise bike for 6.5 km gees did i get a sweat up happening

Hey Girls...

Its never any good when the competitions organizer falls off the wagon in a bad way eh

I have started putting all the weights and measurements into my spreadsheet and I am mighty impressed I have to say!

Will get onto the rest tomorrow arvo. I have a little boy who is awake right now and making it difficult.

I won't chase people up for this midway weigh in as there is no real need for it. Shall I name the leaders or leave them anonymous??

I reckon to name the top 5 or something... gives us someone to stalk & keep an eye on LOL...

i would love to know who is leading the pack

I want to see how we have all done!

(Lea, if you need any help sugar, give me a yell.)

measurements will be done tonight!

Thanks so much Lucy. I appreciate the offer! I just really need to be better organized . I am having huge trouble finding motivation lately.

Has anyone else been so tired they can't wake up in the morning or move from the couch during the day lol? I am going to the Dr's this week to get checked out. It is the sort of tiredness I generally get before I come down ill but I've had it for over month now. I've also been having head spins and light headedness. My mum has huge issues with her blood storing iron. I think the normal level is 20 - 30 and hers is 5. Perhaps I am the same? Or perhaps I am making excuses up for being so lazy lol? We will see I guess...

I've been doing the gym for a few months so I'm not entirely sure that's it. I have started taking protein shakes and bars to help with recovery this week so hopefully they help as well.

I am entering the details in now and I have to say that you girls are motivating me soooo much!! It his awesome to see how much weight has been lost and the cm's too... oh my gosh!!! I am impressed ladies! I am glad we are having a mid weigh in to kick start everyone's motivation again (aka my motivation lol!)

Even with my dodgy diet I have managed to lose 7 cms off my waist!!! YAY!!! Everything else is the same but 7 cm's that is amazing to me!! Considering last time I weighed in I had already lost 8cms! That's 15 cms in total...

Alright I'll get back to it now!

1 Schaz
    2 Snacks
    3 Renstar
    4 Gracie
    5 Kazbah
    6 KylieKD
    7 MrsP
    8 RoryRory
    9 Cricket
    10 ~Kim~
    11 Tracey
    12 MrsMac
    13 Lucy
    14 RayRay
    15 DrGirl72
    16 *Mitch*
    17 ~Shazz~

18 Jodie
    19 Emma1979
    20 Leanne
    21 Kaz76
    22 Ngala
    23 BellyBelly
    24 Lea13
    25 Yael
    26 Tyige
    27 mel_thekiwimum

Okay those in bold are those that have forwarded their details to me for the mid weigh in!

Tonight I will start new threads with the announcements!

As a teaser and a sure fire way to kick butt your motivation levels...

As a combined group we have lost.....

34.6 kgs

and a total of

87.2 cms

How much do we rock!!!???

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast