Thread: So excited about Excersise plan

Default So excited about Excersise plan

Well, I am soooooooooooo excited to say I have finally worked out a plan to get my excersise in as I can't much during the day with bubs and my 3 year old.

SO I decided that I would go walking of a night with my two teenagers!!

At night its cooler, no one can see me, the beautiful stars are out, I can walk really fast without getting to hot, where what I want.

And my street is really long takes about 10-15 minutes to walk from one end to the other and has a small hill,so I will walk back and forth about 6 times that will be a little over a hour or there abouts!!!! I can do this when its really late like 10.00pm and then come home and have a shower and hop into bed and read!!!

Sorry for going o I am just feeling really excited because I have not lost any weight in 3 months and I think its all because I have done no excersise. So its proof that eating the right foods isn't enough! Lets see if this work and shows a weight loss in a weeks time!

Oh, good luck with it. Have you told your teenagers yet, or are they in for a surprise?

I've started one or two nights a week - just need to increase that now. It feels good after doing it, I just have to get motivated to do it.

Good on you Soul. Sounds great. Have fun.

Good luck! I look forward to an update in a weeks time to see if it's worked. I reckon it will though, walking is the best exercise in my book.

Way to go Soul! Hope you really enjoy it. Should be a good time to spend with your teenagers. Maybe make a rule that the first one to cop out of walking has to do the washing up or something, to encourage you all to stick to it...

Good for you Soul.... I know how hard it can be to get exercise in!!!

I work full time & have a toddler, but I also live 45 minutes from work... so it makes for a long day...

You will soon be in a routine

awwwww you bunch of gorgous broads!!!!

Well it bloody rained so I went this morning instead but could not walk as fast as I had to take the two young boys with me Ashlen and Phoenix.It tool exactly 20 mins there and back my street is soooo long!!!! Better than nothing ah, and I will go again tonight if no rain. I did go to Tai Chi for the first time though and omg I LOVE IT!