Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Donor Conception General Chatter #6

Gargy...
    :hugs::hugs:

yay for your boss Gargy it is nice to have someone who is generally concerned for you, my boss tends to push her opinion of how she believes things should be or what she thinks you should do, she is really judgemental I've learned to co-exist with her over the last 10 years but I do find it hard to have respect for her.

Tarkine It's a great idea about the tickets but I din't think it would have worked I think they would have asked to see the tickets.
    good to hear things are starting to happen for you health wise and conception wise it is a good feeling when things start to move forward a little it often starts to feel like everything is stuck in reverse in the early stages.

I am glad to be free of the tickets it has freed my guilty conscience and I will be able to relax at easter and know that we have helped familty members to have fun in our place so....it's all good!!!!

speaking of all good,

how nervous was I this morning, I had an internal scan (after a 45min wait) and I saw a good STRONG heartbeat, apparently I am measuring at 7 and a half weeks and he said my due date would be the 31st of October so I have relaxed a whole lot from where I have been over the last two weeks will have another scan in four weeks time.

Awww..that's wonderful news about the heartbeat...

congratulations Blizz.. I hope your bubs comes one day early then we will share a birthday!!

I phoned the dr today, on the off chance they would tell me what blood type I am, and it turns out my rubella needs a booster shot! Ahhh.. could have had this two months ago, and now be ready to go.. but FS didn't want to book me in for the simple blood test... ahhhh.. seems to be my life at the moment!!

Just wish people would listen to me!.. will go and get a megaphone (stupid.. stupid people!)

Can I be part of the protesting rent a crowd?

I can bring a sign: see

Actually all three of us could form a crowd about doctors that don't listen!

hee,hee,hee Like your style Gargy

hey blizz.. you have to tell us the story behind the photo in your signature.. is paige making a decision or grumpy...she is adorable, whichever way it is

Ohh yeah Gargy.. you can be part of a rent-a-crowd..and anyone else who wants to join up. I will be offering the same service in return..

funnily enough she was joining in an adult conversation over a plate of gourmet nibbles(she loves olives, salami, antipesto soft cheeses and crackers) and dips and she was concentrating on what my SIL was saying to my DH.
    I thought the expression was classic she really is an old soul and has been since she popped out and ....(I'm not exaggerating) looked DH up and down then turned to me and looked me up and down as much as to say....yep ok..now I know what you look like...your mum....and your dad....now we're on the same page!!!!
    well ladies my head feels like it is stuffed with cotton wool I'm not sure if it is a result of the smoke from a local bushfire that settled for most of the day around our area or if I may be coming down with yet another lurgy (have that burning nose feeling) so I am going to climb in to bed and see if I can wake up with out it in the morning.(hey another sign for you Tarkine)
    If you ladies are around over easter we'll have to make a date and time to meet in live chat one night so we can have a real good catch up

thanx blizz.. yep I can definately see that in the photo.. would love to catch up in live chat.

had my rubella, mumps and measles injection (the one the dr had on hand.. I'm not sure if this will have an impact on IVF (beyond the 2mth wait - now may) today.

:hugs:

I must be the only one of our little group with out a life on a Friday Night!!!!!......OH well....sadly I'll head to bed, talk soon I hope!!!!
    (what a sad little Eeyore I sound like, Hee,hee,hee) I should have an early night anyway as I have a rotten snotty nose(TMI alert) been nearly passing out cause I've blown my nose so much to day talk soon will be back tomorrow night I reckon

No, my Friday night life was even sadder than yours - I was marking year 7 books (hurrah!). Anyway, finished that task and found out I don't have enough photocopies to finish marking a written task so I've got to go out to Officeworks and photocopy the sheet!

(ah, what a charmed life I lead!)

However I'm feeling much more together - I had a chat to the Principal on Wednesday about everything and I'm feeling much more supported. I'll talk about it in detail in my blog when I get back later and finish off the written tasks.

DH has decided he's ready to go out NOW so I'll talk later. Going to see the people from Sydney tonight when BG's gathering happens - should be fun!

Talk soon!

I went to buy Paige her pressie from Easter Bunny Thursday after work, all she has been talking about is 'Humpty' when she sees him in the grocery catalogues she has been singing humpty dumpty and just pointing out every picture she sees.
    I thought that the traditional Humpty Dumpty easter egg would be a safe bet ( I was only planning to buy her one chocolate item and some new jamies or slippers as she is only 1 and a half I didn't want to do too much chocolate)
    The shops are empty of all decent easter eggs and there is not a single humpty dumpty in sight............... I'm a terrible easter bunny!!!! I ended up getting her a couple of small kinder suprise easter bunnies which I'm sure she'll love I'm just dissapointed in myself that I didn't get organised to get her what she really wanted.
    I know she won't even notice on the day I may even check out other coles stores to see if I can find one, probably just overkill on my part.

I will send easter bunny shopping a lot earlier next year and I think I better phone the big red fella soon as well and light a fire under him as I've just realised that I am going to be on Maternity leave at christmas and things will more than likely be a bit tight.

well...Easter bunny has had success after 3 hours of touring all over the n.w coast I found a humpty egg in Ulverstone now this poor hot tired bunny is going to take a well earned bunny nap

I'm jealous Gargy I've been reading about BG'S gathering and wishing I wasn't so isolated in Tassie, that stretch of water has a lot to answer for!!!!I would have loved to go to it, can't wait to hear all about what you get up too!
    we have got DH's school reunion next Saturday night (I managed to avoid my own)

blizz I'm glad you found the easter egg. I can remember what wonderful surpirse it was having the easter bunny visit the night before..

Gargy..

Everyone else Have the FIL over this weekend so my visits are erratic here at best. it has been a boys weekend and I'm starting to feel it (a week of salads and vegies I think)

take care everyone.. lots of love, light and hugs

Happy easter everyone.

Hi Ladies,

Just popping in to see how you all are...

Gargy - long time no speak..I hope all is well.

Blizz - so glad about the good HB. I hope you're feeling well...

Hi Tarkine..

Hope you all have a lovely Easter break..

Hi my homies!

(PMSL - we all got kicked out of the restaurant at such an early hour that we had to go to Hungry Jacks, then BW and I were hanging around the carpark with the hoons, so I thought I'd continue the fantasy for being a born again teenager a bit longer!! )

Just about to go off to my family celebrations for Easter. Hopefully it will be ok, but my SIL will probably be showing by now and my sister is bringing a new boyfriend so I've told DH if either he or I say we can't handle it we're out. But I'm feeling ok for the moment.

Tarkine, thanks for your sweet messages both here and on my blog.

Blizz - really, really happy you found the Humpty Dumpty at the last minute - I was so hoping you would!

Lulu - thanks so much for looking out for me!

I will get an update on my blog done shortly - should be home tonight again. This weekend has been far busier than I expected!

Have a fantastic Easter weekend everyone!

Hi all, (this is also in my blog so you don't have to double up)
    my day has certainly been a full one,
    yesterday my mum asked me to go over to our local Sunday market with her and dad.
    My brother and SIL have started up another buisness over their and today was their first day at running it it's called Sunday Roast and they serve just that, a roast meal on a plate either large or small and hot roast rolls.
    Once Paige and I arrive at the market I meet up with my parents and we headed around to the food court and mum and dad ordered while I kept the table for us then I went to order and had returned to the table when my flustered SIL arrives in a panic, not anticipating the rush says "we need help do you mind?" so I passed Paige over to my dad for a spot of poppy sitting (my mum isn't quite up to it mentally at the moment but that's a story for another blog when I can make my self write about it)

donning gloves I spend the next 2 hours making hot roast rolls (all the time feeling very hungry)
    I wasn't expecting to work in a hot kitchen area and had only worn a long sleeve top and I was as roasted as the meals by the time I had finished (didn't have a hair band either so I am really hpoing I didn't add any hairy suprises to the meals?????)

I am glad I was able to help out eventually got to sit down to a roast pork and gravy roll with apple sauce(of which Paige ate half like a hungry seagull, after she had already eaten half a hot dog in a roll for Poppy.)

Paige tried to climb on the jumping castle but Poppy said because she was to little an adult had to go on with her and he chickened out at this....I think it could have been fun to watch Poppy on the jumping castle!!!!)

After we were able to finish I drove the 15min drive home and Paige fell asleep
    I wanted to take her to Kids in the park, which is a local experience they started running last year for our children, so with a promise of a turn on a jumpy castle Paiges eyes came back to life and she dragged me towards the activities, they had heaps of rides an castle and jousting games for the rough and tumble type of kid, Fairy kingdom, where you could make a fairy wand and have your face painted different characters walking around like cat in a hat , Shrek and princess fiona and fairies etc
    and of course the jumping castle, so Paige impatiently waited for her turn with a littley group and once she got on she wouldn't get off for anyone...way too much confidence so poor mummy had to piff the shoes and be bounced and shaken while I chased Paige all over the jumpy castle( great for a queasy tummy)
    we have both just woken up from our arvo nap and I need to now go and get my bouncy queen from her cot.

I'll try and make it back later tonight if I don't fall asleep in the chair

Hi all, just letting you know not to wait up for me as I am officially going MIA, I am exhausted and Paige has only just gone down for the night so I am having some light tea and going to bed after I talk to DH on the phone, may be better company tomorrow after some sleep night all

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast