Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Donor Conception General Chatter #6

Wow, I really enjoyed live chat last night it was great being able to catch up with you Gargy, paid for it this morning though Paige woke up TWICE last night..... no fair!!!
    well she is getting progressively louder in the bedroom.....me thinks she wants to get up, better do the breakfast thing even though she had TWO FULL bottles over night, (hope this doesn't come back to bite me!!!)
    love to all, hoping to pop back in tonight for a catch up with anyone who is around have a great day love Allie.B xxxxx

I did wonder why you were up reasonably early! Go Paige!

Really enjoyed chatting with you last night.

I'm glad that everyone disappeared and we got to chat virtually to each other.

Thanks for listening to my fears about not falling pregnant - it's a biggy at the moment!

I'm having lunch with our friend who's also our SD today - weirdly a little nervous. Haven't seen him since the BFN months ago.

We're going out to a new Italian restaurant in our area - should be really nice.

Just have to get the energy to clean the house!

That wasn't nerves, that was instinct telling me it wouldn't happen...

SD has just rang up. He sounded absolutely shocking. So no lunch with him today.

And DH has just PMO because he asked if we could cancel so that he could watch the Carlton match.

Shows me where I am in DH's priority list

ETA - we've compromised - we're buying Italian for lunch as a takeaway so that he can watch his game. Still a bit annoyed though. Is there anyone out there that has a DH with a football (or another type of) obsession?
    Last edited by Caramello; April 20th, 2008 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Clarification

my DH's obsession is car rally's and cars!!!! no joy here either.
    how frustrating for you I'm sorry your lunch got cancelled..bit insensitive of DH though..I don't know where their heads are at with Footy brain, I grew up in a house with 4 blokes all footy mad (except me) so I do sympathise.
    I think it may be male brain in conception they have it buried so far in the sand that it takes us poor gals ages to dig it out for them and then longer still to drag them forward.
    heres a brick wall for you to relieve your tension with.
    they don't get it!!! and then they say..."WHAT????????" like we're the ones withthe problem.
    here's a big hug just for you hon, I'm sure it will work out

I know I said I'd be around later but I am feeling a little hormonal and introverted tonight so I think I will watch So You Think You Can Dance? and then I'm going to crawl in to bed to watch the bridge from Terebithia, I haven't read the book but have been told it is a good cry fest and I thinks I need to unload my hormones tonight with a good howl so I am going to bed to possibly cry myself to sleep....will check in tomorrow.
    hope you are all ok my lovelies

Have been feeling like that off and on lately so you have my sympathies.

Enjoy the movie - if its anything like the book you will be in tears...

Hi honey, just wanted to pop in and say yep plenty of tears, but also some poking at my inner child (explained more in my blog) In case my blog makes me sound like I've gone loony just wanted to let you know I'm fine just an emotional hormone mess who is probably not making any sense so I am going to take my tear soaked butt to bed (I think being over tired doesn't help either) night all talk to you soon

Hi Girls,

As Gargy already know - we did it - we are preggers - got a positive BT today with HCG reading of 235 which is apparently very good. So excited - just want this little one to stay put and hang on for another 36weeks - i think i'm going to be a mummy.

I was in happy shock the first time I read the brilliant news,

but now may I say:

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

The reason I went searching for you, Lulu and Cheryl was that I was reminicing about the past. You were the first people on this wonderful site that were so supportive towards me - and I just wanted to say that this meant a lot.

I'm so, so happy!!!

Lissie THAT IS AWESOME NEWS, I am so happy for you, here's wishing you a H&H 9 mths

Hi Gargy,

Thanks so much sweetie - still cannot believe it - i am in absolute shock - i have been ordered to take it easy by both my mum,MIL and brother - so i will give DH lots of orders and let him do a little around the house for the next couple of months.
    I am trying not to get ahead of myself but am already doing the nursery up in my mind - lol. Thanks again Gargy and good luck to you sweetie.

Lissie - Fabulous news

Sending you loads of positive vibes and sprinkling a bucket of sticky babydust on you honey!

Blizz and Gargy sorry haven't read your blogs yet, but scouts honour I will

First blood test today for IVF, another one on Thursday then I'll start sniffing the Synarel.

Hey Tarkine,
    Good to here from you I was thinking about you this arvo (were your ears burning) oh actually that i think only happens when you're talked about...LOL

was wondering where you were up to with things, all the best for the blood test..things are really getting close now hon.

you'll be pleased to know that I am looking after myself (Gargy threatened that the two of you would come down and sick the yetti on to me)

Made a big pot of soup for tea lots of vegies and healthy things, am starting to feel a lot better (still quite wheezy though but better with regular nebuliser treatments)

DH rang me today in the mioddle of the day it turns out that he and his flatmate have both hurt their backs at work(muscle strain and bruising) and have been put on to day shift and light duties till the end of this swing (thursday) and apparently work were really good about it and because two of them are injured they now have to look at fixing the roads underground (fairly ruggard at the moment)
    I should mention that DH's flat mate is a petite size 10 blonde gal (who can hold her own with the rough tough mining crew and drives the same sort of truck as DH)

actually she's really nice we went out to tea with her for her birthday last weekend I admire her for getting in and having a go, not a career that I can see myself in cant handle the thought of being underground(couldn't even cope with going into a cave on a tour in out local area).

It is DH's birthday tomorrow so Paige and I will ring him and sing Happy birthday, was thinking of driving to visit him and suprise him with a cake but I really don't think I can face the car trip down and back at the moment so I will prepare a birthday tea on Thursday night and bake a cake????(could be worth a laugh)

Well all is quiet here...Tarkine we will have to set that date for live chat, Gargy and I got to have a great chat the other night.
    PM what times suit you both I am a free agent for the week..and anyone else who wishes to join us of course are more than welcome
    talk soon with love from Allie.B xxxx

Blizz and Tarkine - gee thanks girls for the good wishes.
    Tarkine good luck with it all darl - hopefully it will be a short journey for you.
    Catch up with you girls later -still too excited to think straight.

Lovely Gargy...I do still pop in to keep an eye on you. I know I dont chat much in here anymore...I just cant keep up with too many threads...I know you get that.
    I havent forgotten the 'old school' either at all...
    I shed a number of tears this afternoon - tears of happiness for Lissie. Seriously...I am just so thrilled for her from the bottom of my heart...
    I am hoping to be that way for your too before long. I am glad you are choosing to go straight to IVF now. Any idea when you're going to start a cycle? I started (yet again) tonight.
    Tarkine - am also keeping an eye out for you. Feel free if you have any questions...anything at all.
    Blizz - well we went thru the TWW together so following your progress as well...hope you feel better tomorrow...

Lulu, sending you all the luck in the world:goodluck2: for your next cycle of IVF I will keep everything crossed for you hon.
    Tarkine, Gargy and I are meeting in live chat Tuesday night at 7 if you are interested in joining us- that goes for all our other DCS lovlies as well

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hi ladies,

It's new thread time.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678