Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: PCOS Support

TK, i know how frustrating that can be. I used to only get about 2 periods a year and it was horrible

I was expecting longer so I think CD55 is fairly ok... it works out at about a period every 2 months or 6 a year which isn't too bad for a PCOSer on no meds for the PCOS

2 cycles a year, that would do my head in.

I am thinking I will go back to acupuncture and give that a while for cycle regulation before going back to GYN for metformin. We aren't TTC but I would like to get something a bit more regular and also know my cycles before we do try as I would like to do it without metformin.

Default pcos now on puregon/pregnyl

hi there, just writing in regards to my pcos. my husband and i have been ttc for the past 2 years. tried clomid 4 times bfn. been trying puregon/ pregnyl for 5 months now no luck . its been so hard especially the 2ww. also i feel everyone around me is pregnant but not me i get really down about that esp i work in retail and i see kids all the time. im happy for them but i know its selfish to think why are they and not me but i cant help it. im currently 5dpo i feel so emotional and stressed i always do on the 2ww as i always analize everything and think i am pregnant and im not. i want to know how a pregnant females suppose to feel. everyone tells me you know when your pregnant. i am very impatient and over all these treatments i feel like im cursed or something as im only 25 and nothings working. i have one more go on puregon/pregnyl then i have no choice but to do ivf i am really scared about the ivf situation but i have no choice i have to do it. i pray to god i have a baby soon as this is such a emotional rollercoaster and no one understands how i feel.

'late' period... 5 days late than the cycles I have been having. I thought I might have been in with a chance this month but looks like just a really long cycle. Just did a HPT and it is BFN.

To clomid or not to clomid when AF finally shows up

Hi all,

Thought I'd join in this thread whilst our IVF is on hold (was in the LTTC&AC thread but bowed out b/c we aren't doing IVF until the New Year). Just had a FS appt in relation to the cancelled IVF cycle & PCOS was mentioned again as the reason I failed to respond to the meds. FS wants me to lose 3 kgs prior to starting next IVF cycle. I have lost about 11 kgs prior to starting IVF but obviously that hasn't been enough & I have just maintained what I lost. Is there anyone following a specific eating plan? I borrowed a couple of books from the library today, haven't read them yet but wondered if there was something else I could be doing? (FS was pretty much useless in relation to dietry info.)

Rhi, eat high protein, low carb and only low gi carbs. That should help. I am really trying to lose some weight for IVF at the moment too. It is so freaking hard

Thanks hun, I borrowed a heap of books that are low GI. I know what I have to do but I seem to lose focus. Not looking forward to all the tempting parties coming up :-(

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910