Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: not sure what to do?

Glad things are improving. I can't believe what awful children are at that school, glad I don't teach there LOL. Is her teacher supportive of her ? Does the school ring the parents of the bullies?
    regarding sibling fighting my daughters are 7 and 15 and are driving me crazy atm with their fighting! The oldest one can be a complete b#tch and so now Miss 7 has learnt how to as well!

sajemsha Guest

Unhappy Just when you think there's a light at the end of the tunnel....

I took my 9yr old to the dr's about her cough yesterday and he said it well could be anxiety related I told him about the constant bullying at school and I also took my 6 yr old because she's been chewing her hair and picking at her nose and he said she might have an anxiety disorder as well, I told him about their constant fighting. so both girls have to see the peidtrition about it, the dr thinks they could have something like ADD, he said my 6 year old may have to be put on meds and have behaviour therapy. Just when I think I can take no more Needless to say I sobbed in DH's arms when I told him, I was so overwhelmed. What else could happen

sajemsha Guest

Thumbs down oh yeah... and to top it off....

Their appointment is in two months I think I'll just have to go into survival mode until then.

Sajemsha, can you please email me on
    Last edited by hannanat; May 9th, 2007 at 08:20 AM.

kerry Guest

Rose have you emailed ~Natalie~ yet?

I am tipping she has some brilliant diet options to assist you... diet changes are annoying at first but so worth it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12