thread: Please Introduce Yourself!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Mar 2008
    Cairns, Far North Queensland
    49

    Hey Chickpea, We are TTC with Queensland Fertility Group, Doing IUI's with an unknown american donor. If you look in the left top corner of this post you'll see a link to my blog (which I have been very slack at updating) and I go into quite a bit (too much ,lol) detail on there about the IUI procedure
    We have been getting very poor responses to the 100mg of clomid so we're having a break while we decide to try a different medication with the IUI's or move straight onto IVF.

  2. #2

    Aug 2009
    Brunswick area
    4

    Hey beth and sarah,

    I love all your blogs, they're great. So real, and genuine, it's good reading them. I get a feel for what you are going through, which is really interesting from a midwifery point of view. It's good to realise how much goes into getting pregnant for some couples. I think having that knowledge can definately help me support women better when they're pregnant. Knowing what they had to go through to get there!

    And for me, a look into my possible future, when I start trying to have my own babies.

    Thanks for your openess.

    Chickpea

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Oct 2009
    8

    Popping in to say hello. I'm an Adelaide girl and probably always will be, but I'm currently living in the UK with my wife, and we are just getting started after realising that adoption wasn't right for us after all.

  4. #4
    Registered User

    May 2008
    Country VIC
    381

    Welcome Lindley and good luck on your trying to conceive journey!

Similar Threads

  1. When did you introduce wheat?
    By Fee in forum Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    : 7
    : March 16th, 2007, 08:22 PM
  2. When to introduce a pillow?
    By Jennifer in forum Baby & Toddler General Discussion
    : 13
    : February 7th, 2007, 10:48 AM
  3. When to introduce toothpaste??
    By Charlyfrog in forum Baby & Toddler General Discussion
    : 5
    : January 1st, 2007, 05:42 PM
  4. When Did you introduce eggs into your toddlers diet?
    By EllyBoo72 in forum Baby & Toddler General Discussion
    : 8
    : November 3rd, 2006, 01:28 PM
  5. when to introduce a bottle...
    By Boo Boo in forum Baby & Toddler General Discussion
    : 4
    : October 10th, 2006, 12:33 PM